Happily never after,
That just ain't for me, because finally,
I know I deserve better after all.I'll never let another teardrop fall.
I have to stone for another half an hour.
At first I was supposed to meet Samantha at church by 12pm, and then she said now she wants 1pm.
So I'm like wthhhhhhh. Never make plans with her unless you're sure she's gonna be punctual.
I'm bored. I don't know what I'm gonna do today ):
I fell asleep last night after blogging.
This morning I woke up with my jeans and polo shirt still on. I was like ;O
Nevermind. I'm gonna Facebook :D
EDIT.
OHMYGOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
Samantha just cancelled our church trip ): Dammnnnnnnn.
I'm seriously gonna stone la. Shit.
EDIT.
Samantha said the funniest thing in the world. I almost died of fatal hiliarity.
"Aloysius mouth very nice leh."
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!