I know that I can't take
Back all of the mistakes but I will try
Although its not easy,
I know you believe cos I would not lie.
I think my body has lost at least 1 litre of sweat today.
The story goes...
Woke up at 11.15am. Received a call from Randy at 11.33am to ask me if I was awake. HAHAHA -.-
Got changed, bathed, went out of the house. Met Randy at Forks N Spoon AGAIN (like there seems to be the only place he knows how to go to when he's in toa payoh or something)
Didn't eat there cos it was so freaking crowded. So we went to Mac's.
Randy kept doing the eyebrow raising thing, omg.
Met Joshua Bangar at Mac's :D
Ate with him and Dominic came along soon after. Blanjah-ed Randy cos I lost a bet to him -.-
Joshua loves to bully me lah! Tsk! So annoying please D:
He actually took a video of him and me when he was screaming into my ear. Wth! :O
After that, Randy told me that he doesnt know how to walk to the old Whitley school for his soccer training.
SO, I was stupid and forgot that we could take 231 from interchange to there. SOOOOOOO, we walked there.
In the freaking hot sun in jeans and t shirt, and he was wearing a jacket.
THANK GOD he still had his Ice Lemon Tea from Macdonalds. So I drank a whole lot of it.
I was like "Eh shit why the lemon tea taste so funny one?" His answer was "I know lah, my saliva taste very nice right!"
-.- Sweat like craaaaaaazy. My whole shirt was soaked.
Went back to church after leading Randy to Whitley.
Met Liza and Lester. We went for lunch. Uhm, not lunch for me, cos I didn't eat.
We went to Subway to eat.
Talked a lot of rubbish. Lester took Liza and my names down for doing the Readings for Confirmation :D
I'm kinda scared. Stage fright X: But ohwell. Its a once-in-a-lifetime thing :) So I might as well go for it :D
Went back to church, settled in Lester's office :) Shiok.
Uncle Patrick came in and kept talking to me like crazy. I was like omg, can you finish talking? D:
I know I'm like so mean but he was going on and on like an MRT.
Then Dom came. Randy came.
Uncle Patrick was talking to me about my name and he was like "Saint Marissa, nice name."
Then Randy giggled. Then Uncle Patrick looked at him and he was like "Excuse me boy, why are you laughing?"
Randy was like "I'm not laughing - cough - I was choking." WTH! :O
Went for mass.
THE FREAKING AIR-CON IN CHURCH BROKE DOWN!
So I was sweating like crazy AGAIN. Then Randy kept asking Dom and me "Eh, do I stink?" :O
When Dom started crying, I was panicking like crazy.
I didn't know what to do. He didnt want to talk to me or Randy, so we couldnt do anything except comfort him.
I could feel his misery. I felt so bad for him )':
Randy did lots of crazy stuff to try to cheer Dom up. But it wasn't really working. BUT be became better after mass :D
I dodged Uncle Patrick all the way after mass.
Then Dom, Randy and I went to toa payoh interchange to take MRT to Bishan to eat dinner.
On the train there, I soon realised lots of things that happened. I got quite a shock.
I felt so much regret on their behalf. But I guess I can't do anything about it ):
Went to J8, Randy keeps bumping his ass into mine and he'll say "Eh my ass sexy right?" OMG! HAHA.
Then he keeps hitting my arms. Then I whacked his chest and he screamed "MY NIPS!!!!!!!!!"
Then received some NEWS.
Panicked like crazy. I didn't know where to go cos I couldn't be there with Dom/Randy.
So Dom told me to get out of J8 as soon as possible, so Randy and I ran all over J8 to find a way to get out without being seen. So in the end, we went through the hot staircase and we circled J8 all over the place and finally got out.
Insanity! :O
Randy had to go back and meet Dom in a hurry so I said a short bye to him.
Took Bus 54 and went to Bishan Home.
Stayed there for awhile, came home and bathed like siao cos I sweat(ed) so much today.
Then I just remembed I didn't eat a single thing for the whole day.
So I ate a bit of crap from the fridge :D
Yeah. I'm really tired. I think I should go to sleep soon.
OMG S FACTOR IS ON! HAHAHAHAHA.
Whutever.
xoxo.
Marissa :D