Can't help but think of theHAPPY INTERNATIONAL FRIENDSHIP DAY!
Times I've had with you.
Pictures and some memories,
They have to help me through, oh yeah.
I owe all of you who had read this, A HUG :D
I'M SO TIREDDDDDDD! Like omg.
Just got back from lunch with Randy, Iggy and Mariam. Long story hahahaha.
School was a drag today.
I was contemplating whether or not to go for Dom's birthday party (which has already started) and I asked my mum for permission, and she actually allowed me to go after tuition tonight.
But then after much consideration, I decided not to go. Ohwell.
Art was alright today. Thought it would've been much worse cos I hadn't completed Project B -.-
Thennnnnnnnn. Mariam and I were working with the staple gun and I was damn freaking scared of the loud sound it made when it pierced through the hard wall. Ouch.
P.E was soooooo lame. I didn't need to have a 2.4km run practice, so I took timing for Mithra.
Her timing was pretty good actually! I still remember, in Sec 1, both of us had same timings for every single lap cos we were singing and talking about Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy all the way.
So while they were running, I was lying down on the bench sleeping.
HEHEHE. Whutever.
Leticia didn't come today so I didn't get my breakfast. Awwwww D: I was actually craving for it ):
Nevermind. Can lose weight anyway (:
After school, walked with Mariam to interchange. We walked up and down soooo many times ):
Had to meet my mum to pass me some polo shirts she got for me -.- Wth. Waited for her for damn long and I was freaking hungry.
Then suddenly Randy & Iggy appeared out of the MRT and I was like omg :O
Neeeeway. Ate lunch with them at Forks N Spoon and they kept laughing and doing dunnowhat crazy insane stuff.
And Randy laughed till the soup went up his nose.
Mariam was like "You drink your soup with your nose is it?!" HAHAHA.
Super hilarious.
Oh yeah and the 2 guys played this Ice cube game. They had to scissors paper stone, and whoever lost had to put an ice cube in his mouth and keep it there. I swear Randy can't make a living with that game.
HAHAHAHAHA!
Randy almost died with 9 Ice cubes in his mouth at once and Iggy was laughing his ass off at him.
Haha the cleaner aunty is damn extra :O
After that, we walked off. And went to the bus stop.
Randz and Igz kept asking me to go for Dom's party and I was so hesitant. Mariam went back to school and I boarded 88 with them.
Still couldn't decide if I should go -.-
But then I thought over it again, and I would surely get killed/humiliated/glared at when I was at the party. So I might as well save some of my face and life first, till after I'm 60. So I didn't go.
But I dropped in front of Dom's house with Randy and Iggy, and they waited for bus 13 with me :D
They were like jumping all over the road like some psycho people.
Thank God there werent any cars/vehicles/dinosaurs. Hahahah.
Went home, and here I am.
I do realise I'm missing out on lots of things by not going for the party, but I think I'd rather be here than to be there with people who would just discriminate and badmouth me all over again.
Whatever.
I'm sleeping really early tonight. Maybe 9 o clock + + +
xoxo.
Marissa.
Omg Joshua Bangar just called me and he's at Dom's party now and they sound like they're having so damn much fun and I'm asking myself why I didn't go and Joshua is persuading me to leave my house now and go but then I'm thinking of all the negative things that would happen to me if I went for the party but at the same time all the fun stuff that will happen but I'm resisting so I'm not gonna go (sad face) and the end good bye.
Notice I didn't use fullstops here. I was talking fast in my mind :D