
Its been a year.
Exactly three hundred and sixty-five days ago.
I guess there's nothing much to say about it, except that, I guess, I regret? Yeah. I regret a lot. I don't know why I was so stupid and dumb and gullible.
Why did it have to be me?
Everybody's asking me, "Hey girl, why did you let that break you up?"
I can't even answer that question. I'd just shrug.
In fact, I started to regret since, last year. Like, December.
Exactly three hundred and sixty-five days ago.
I guess there's nothing much to say about it, except that, I guess, I regret? Yeah. I regret a lot. I don't know why I was so stupid and dumb and gullible.
Why did it have to be me?
Everybody's asking me, "Hey girl, why did you let that break you up?"
I can't even answer that question. I'd just shrug.
In fact, I started to regret since, last year. Like, December.
I guess it just didn't sink into my brain properly until now, when its too late.
Gaaaah, when I think about it now, I miss everything we did together ):
Listening to the radio across phone lines, messaging in class, meeting after school, disturbing other friends, playing Daytona till vulgarities came out, listening to you 'talk rubbish', you always coming over to my house on that bike, disturbing you about your hair, you always being so ego, writing letters to each other on school fullscap (aw, miss it), 238 rides, going for movies when you and the other guys would always put your feet up on the chairs in front of you, talking about our FAN BRANDS (zomg, we were so lame), and I remember myself laughing at you for being scared to turn the fan on any higher than temp1 cos you were afraid of the fan dropping on your head, your fear of roller coasters derailing...
Our mutual hate for our mathematics tuition teacher (cos we had the SAME ONE -.-), our mutual hate for CHINESE (uck), how we could NEVER go out of the house without our watches on, and how the both of us had damn cool watch tans (AH! I remember that clearly), how much that other girl liked you and kept SMSing me and telling me you had the 'face of an angel', and how during every mass, your sister would give me that "I-Know-Your-Secret" look, how we studied via webcam (I remember the posters on your wall :D), how we both loveeeeed Chicken Rice so much, how we had to say that 'line' before we put down the phone every night.
Our mutual hate for our mathematics tuition teacher (cos we had the SAME ONE -.-), our mutual hate for CHINESE (uck), how we could NEVER go out of the house without our watches on, and how the both of us had damn cool watch tans (AH! I remember that clearly), how much that other girl liked you and kept SMSing me and telling me you had the 'face of an angel', and how during every mass, your sister would give me that "I-Know-Your-Secret" look, how we studied via webcam (I remember the posters on your wall :D), how we both loveeeeed Chicken Rice so much, how we had to say that 'line' before we put down the phone every night.
AHHHHHHHH, there's so so so much more. SO MUCH, that I think if you guys were to read it, you'd go blind by the end of this post :O
I think I'll see you later. As usual, I'll be 'running away.' Scared to talk to you, cos I'm afraid I won't know what to say, again. Ohgoshhh.
I remember when everything started to go downhill.
When we both had changed our Facebook r/s status to "It's Complicated", when the messaging amounts when down to perhaps, 3 messages a day? When we stopped those daily 3-hour long phonecalls.
I wonder why that happened? I can answer that question.
It was all my fault.
All my fault. She was right when she said "Do you know what? I think ****'s right in everything and you're wrong in everything!" I quote.
I don't know what to say.
I miss you.

3
Marissa.