I took a ride on a February morning,
Just getting over it and dealing with the morning,
I started thinking out loud :
"I'm so sick & tired of being sick & tired."
AHHHHHHH, I WAS SUPPOSED TO GO FOR MASS! ): But I overslept. Ohwell. I'm sorry God! :O
Anw, we had this Examination Prayer Service in school today. It was kinda like a Mini Praise & Worship session, but it was more to the solemn side.
Then we had to write our personal intentions on this small piece of paper which was gonna be prayed over by a priest.
I wrote till my words filled the entire paper!
I wrote like a quarter of it about exams & results, another quarter of it about family, and HALF the entire paper (with my very very small handwriting) about.........................................
Yuh. After I read what I wrote, before passing it to Mr Yap, it sounded so stupid. Like wishful thinking. That kind of thing rarely ever comes true, so its like a one in a million chance that it'd happen to me.
I was thinking, if the priest accidentally read what I wrote out loud, somehow, I'd be DEAD. Cos, I wrote the name.
Ahuh.
Felt kinda sad after the service. Cos there was a lot of reflecting time ):
School sucked.
I got told off so many times by teachers cos Tyn and I were talking a lot a lot a lot :O
THIS MS SEET, suddenly called me out to answer a question that I wasn't paying attention to, and I was like OMGZX, she asked me What were Trotsky's weaknesses?
And I said softly "He was a damn small guy."
Then Ms Seet was like "Sorry, what did you say?"
I WAS LIKE ZOMG. Hahaha, nothing nothing ;D
Finished my stupid art work. Project B can go die.
Stupid bloody camera. I hate it! Took me such a long time and yet it turned out like crap -.-
ARUGHHHHHHH WHY DIDNT I TAKE F&N GODDAMMIT.
Had attire spotcheck. Thank God Ms Khrishna let me off from my fringe :D Hehehe.
And she said my socks too low! Wth! Already so high lah! D: Arugh.
OMG. You should totally see Sheryl Shen's hair today. She cut it and now its reaaaally reaaaallly shorttt. HAHAHA.
Couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it. Hehhh X:
After school, went to Art Gallery for awhile.
Saw my disgusting artworks being displayed there, ewww.
Mariam and I walked out of school, she went home and I interchange-d by myself ):
I saw... people. *looks around warily* But I can't tell you who! HEHEHEHE!
Didn't see Waichung!
Tmrw I'm cabbing home w Leticia :D
Cos we're clearing lockers tomorrow. Zomfgx, I hate clearing lockers. A lot of books to bring back ):
EXAMS STARTING IN 2 DAYS! AHHHHHH! scream.
& STEPH YOU'LL BE ALRIGHT! (: Cos I love youuuu!
For now, a QUIZ! :D
Pink and white, yo momma!
2. Name one person who made you smile today
Tynerzzzz.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
I was having an attire spotcheck in school! Zomfgx awfulll ):
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Sleeping. No, seriously :D
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
I like everything! :)
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Haha no. I see enough strippers in school :O
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"WHY THE FISH IS SHE DOING THIS TO ME?!"
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Phish Food from Ben & Jerry's is the sex! :O
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
F&N Grape. Yum.
10. Do you like your wallet?
Haha its okay. MYUK patterns are nice & I bought it w my own allowance, gosh!
11. What was the last thing you ate?
My noodley lunch.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Nah, the week has just started :D
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Singapore School Nationals.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Sweet luhh.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Dom. Oh crap I dont know whats gonna happen to me now lah bloodyf.
16. Ever go camping?
Yeah! And its kinda fun :D
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
Nope.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
YEAH! AND SATURDAY TOO! Awesome muchhh.
19. Do you have a tan?
Uh. I have a severe watch tan.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Pizza, definitely.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Yeah. I drink everything with a straw.
22. What did your last text message say?
"I'm changing Monday's tuition to Sunday night so after mass come home."
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
SCHOOL. TUITION. YUCKXZX
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
I see my purple February Bear (':
26. What color is your watch?
Peenk.
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
GOLD COAST! Mannn I wanna go back there!
28. What is your birthstone?
Amethyst.
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Both are fine w me :D
30. What is your favorite number?
2, 4, 6, 7 :)
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Mariam.
32. Any plans today?
Nah.
33. How many states have you lived in?
One. So boring righttt.
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
Their parents ):
35. Last song listened to?
Hello Beautiful - Jonas Brothers. Its a damn nice song k! ;O
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Nope. I'll be very distracted.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Yeah. And I HATE HER :/
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My black&white Converse.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Ahhhhhhhhhh, nope, don't think so.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
Nah. There's nothing to be jealous about.
41. Do you love anyone?
OF COURSE! :B
42. Do any of your friends have children?
Yeah! Audrey & Becky's on the way!
43. What do you usually do during the day?
School. Tuition.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Uh. Yeahhhp.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Yes :)
46. What color is your car?
Haven't got a car! I can't wait till I'm old enough to drive! AWESOMENESS.
47. Do you like cats?
They're okay.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
Wth is that?
50. How did you get your worst scar?
Roller Skating w Mithra & Mariam at East coast.