Just got back from church :D Awesome awesome church.
I went for mass like 15 minutes late thanks to Samantha Simmmm!
It was so embarrassing. We walked into the church hall and everyone was staring.
Neeway. Saw Mrs Jeya and Ms Tan! (:
We went to greet them after mass like some crazy people. Hahahahha!
Yup. Talked with Joshua Bangar for awhile, then we went out of church asap :D
Cheonged to interchange. So funny.
Then went to Popular to buy stuffs. But came out with only food.
Saw Gracia & Bryan. Oooo-lalaaaa~
Then Fransiscus accused me of stalking somebody lah! Like wth, am I that freeee.
Bussed home with Sammy.
MET JERRY BERRY on the way home :D Awesomeee.
I was like "Who is that black guy there." Lol, cos it was in the dark.
Then we talked for a while.
Then I went home.
Now I'm on the phone with Randy the low-voice person. Sometimes his voice gets so low that I can't make out what he's saying.
Hahhahaha. Yeahp HAHAHA.
I'm ultra-multitasking now.
Talking on the phone + blogging + Facebooking + Eating dinner + Watching TV
Awesome.
OMG I'M GOING FOR EASTER LUNCH AFTER ALL -.-
Thanks John :D
Randy just said something so retarded.
There was a recording and the person said "You know ah baby, wherever you are, I will be right here waiting for you okay."
And Randy heard it as "You know ah Randy, wherever you are, I will be right here waiting for you okay."
I AM LAUGHING LIKE A PSYCHO NOW.