When you're gone,
The pieces of my heart are missing you.
When you're gone,
The face I came to know is missing too.
Hello wello :D
Today was kind of a fun day (insert smiley here)
Tyn and I were on a crazy SMS-ing spree! It was super hilarious.
We were SMSing non stop behind class for the whole day and we didn't get caught :D SUPERFUNNNNNY :)
Mariam's head was stuck with "America's Suitehearts" and mine was stuck with "I Don't Care."
We were both singing randomly at different times hahaha.
And Anne is so funny!
During chinese, she was gonna tell the class "Eh later if you're going to the library or whatever must tell me."
Then she accidentally burped at "whatever" so it sounded like "Eh later if you're going to the library or whateverreerererer *burp*"
SOFUNNY. We couldnt stop laughing la.
Then I remembered the Bruce Almighty show where there was one scene Jim Carrey wanted to ask for a spoon and he said "Excuse me, I need a spoooooooon." Then this spoon just came out of his mouth. HAHAHA.
Sheryl Shen was being damn gay today :D
She kept going "Oh my God!" in the bimbo way, and omg, unsuccessful bimbo :D
Oh wells. I LOVE TYN! She entertains me during class (:
After school, went to the canteen with Mariam, Mithra and Shen.
Mariam and I started going damn high with the iPod and we were singing at the top of our lungs and lots of people were staring.
Then we started drumming (or rather, hitting the canteen tables very violently) the introduction drum solo of the song Move Along by All-American Rejects,
Then Mrs Jeya (who was @ the other end of the canteen) told us to shut up! Hahahhaa!
Choir was alright I guess. I could hardly keep my eyes open ):
Ms Tham came at 4 o clock and left at 6.15pm :O So obviously, I missed mass again. ):
Nevermind. NAT DIDNT COME! She has an eye infection. Get well soon, godsis (L) take care.
Walked home with Rebecca. She's so funny I swear.
We were talking a lot of crap and she's so sick in the mind, please. Hahaha lovelovelove (K)
Then she went to the interchange, and I walked to church.
Walked past and saw lots of CYF people X: Then took bus home. Saw Nicole Lee on bus 28 :D
And here I am :D
Boo.
Tomorrow's such a freaking long day! After school, I need to cheong home like a crazy person, then be in church by 3.30pm for CLVC prac, then mass is at 6pm-7pm +++++ and then I have SEDERMEAL at 7.15pm
HOW AWESOME. FINALLY, the Sedermeal is around the corner! Hoooooray! (Looks at Daryl)
Its gonna be so tiring tomorrow. Maybe I'll catch a snooze during POA :D AHAH WHOOPSSS! :S
xoxo.
Marissa.
I'M IN LOVE W MY OWN SINZZZZ.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY TAN (Foth's brudder, omggg)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YASHU! :D