You dont have to call anymore,
I won't pick up the phone.
This is the last straw,
Don't wanna hurt anymore.
You say that you're sorry but I don't believe you baby like I did before.
Yaaaaaaaawn. Hello there, I just woke up :D
School was kind of a drag today. I hate school. No actually I don't, I hate the waking up early part.
Art was damn fun. Cos everyone didn't wanna do the cardboard shit work, so we were all sharing jokes & riddles like some primary school kids with free periods. HAHAHA. Super funny!
One day, there was this man. He was walking past a cemetery and he saw an old man inside, altering a name on a tombstone. He was scraping it off and re-writing the name.
The man was quite alarmed. So he went to ask "Excuse me sir, but would you mind telling me what you are doing here at the cemetery at this time of the night?"
The old man looked up and smiled. "Don't worry, young man. I am not a ghost. I was just re-writing the name on my tombstone. The person who wrote it spelt my name wrongly!"
HAHAHAHAHA. That joke made me roll all over the floor. I had to laugh silently like Tyn :D
Chinese was wokay as usual. Maria got freaked out by Sheryl Shen. I mean, who doesn't?
But not as if. Whutttever. I don't wanna say. Tyn should know. HAHAHA.
I hate the bloody BENEDICT'S SOLUTION chapter in bio now. Its a suckish annoying irritating freaky shitfaced crappy shit chapter. It can go suck balls. Annnnnnoying.
I was so afraid that there would be a spotcheck in school today or something, cos I had my handphone and camera with me in class for the whole day. But no, there wasn't. Thank you God (:
Took peekchas today but I'm too lazy to upload ): Maybe tomorrow. Or later. Or something.
I'M GOING FOR MASS TOMORROW AGAIN (: (: (: And its followed by catechism Parent teacher meeting -.- Sighhh.
I wanna hear what Seb has to say about his worst student, ME. Hahahahaha. Funnny.
Oh yah I saw Joshua Bangar this morning. He was crossing the road in his St Gabs uni and he looked damn tall.
Oh yes and I saw another Nabuhead on bus 13 this morning. I wanted to point the _!_ at him lah, bloody hell. I didn't know whether to feel sad or angry. I had no emotion.
xoxo.
Marissa.