Out of darkness, God has called us.
Claimed by Christ as God's own people.
Holy Nation, Royal Priesthood,
Walking in God's marvellous light.
Easter Vigil was kinda fun (: But I really feel kinda bad for staying in the St Francis room with Ryan, Michael, Bryan, Marc and Alessandra for like almost half the mass ):
Cos Mass started to get really really boring after the lighting of candles etc.
And from where I was sitting, I couldn't even see a single thing from the altar so I was like "FORGET IT!"
I went down to the vending machine to de-frost with Fransiscus cos 1. I was very bored 2. It was freaking cold upstairs 3. I was very bored :) :) :) :) He ranted about sorta-breaking a door in his school. HAHHAA!
Then at first I sat at the staircase so that I could see what was going on, then Rena joined me, then Steph came along and we went to St Francis. Then I stayed there with Bryan :D
Ryan and I cheonged out during communion.
I really feel damn bad. Cos I only went out to receive communion, then I went back into the room ):
I'm sorry God. Really.
Anw, Dom came upstairs :) We were talking indirectly about ahem HAHAAAA :)
Then went back to St Francis.
Talked to Bryan about lots of things :D Had some serious catching up to do!
Then we went to buy drinks for everyone (: And then Alessandra started whacking Ryan & Bryan.
Then Bryan did something to my shoulder and until now, it hurts like crap ):
After mass, went to look for my mum :D
Then saw Gracia & Bryan again. Hung around for awhile, saw people, talked to people :)
Got HEART ATTACKS, and thankyou Bryan for pointing IT out to me :D And making me have heart attack.
Fel SMSed me. Damn funny what CPR all sia. Hahahahaha.
Walked to bus stop with my mum.
Then met Fransiscus again :) Talked a bit and stuff.
Then took bus home :D
Then here I am.
OMG. 9.45am mass tomorrowwww :O
I have to be in church by 8.30am omg omg omg sure cannot wake up one sia.
Then I have to go for Easter Lunch (!!!!!)
Then after that, go home and change and everything, then go for 6pm mass again :D
OMG 6PM MASS IS GONNA GIVE ME A FREAKING HEART ATTACK I SWEAR (wink)
SHEEEEEEET. Someone please call an ambulance to standby outside church for me cos I'm pretty much certain I'll faint when I see the superhot person omg omggggggg save meeeeee :O
Goodnight, all!
And HAPPY EASTER! (L)
xoxo.
Marissa :D
CONGRATZ
YOU'RE FINALLY A ROMAN CATHOLIC!
LOVELOVELOVE! :D