Parent Teacher Meeting was a knack. All that panic for nothing :O
The 'personal talk' Seb wanted to have with me, was actually about my Facebook name.
I put my name as "Marissa Belle Lautner-Malfoy" and Seb actually thought that Lautner/Malfoy was my boyfriend's name and I put it as my surname or something -.-
I was like HUH?! I was so afraid of that 'talk' and it was only about that. Sighhh.
We proceeded up to Auditorium. A LOT of parents were there. We could identify whose parent was whose. It was really funny (: I could immediately spot Richie's dad cos they look exactly the same.
Saw Daryl's mommy, Edward's mommy, etc (:
We should've have gone for the meeting at all -.-
Cos y'know why?
We had to get out of the room like 3/4 of the time, cos Seb said that there were some things that we couldn't hear. Like wth, so Monica, Tiffany, Sam, Roy and Mon's brother walked around church like a gazillion times.
We went to spy on YC then we went to spy on CYF and then we walked round and round the church like some crazy people -.- Hahaha.
Yuh. Then saw Dom and Fionn, Donovan and some random YC people. Johnny Bravo was thereeeeeeee :D Hahahaha.
Went home after meeting. Sweating like craaaaazy ;O
& here I ammmmmmm. Shit, I have CCA tomorrow ): I dont wannnnnnnttt.
xoxo.
Marissa