EH LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING FUNNY :D
This is how much Mariam loves Iggy and Randy.
50 Little Secrets.
Be honest no matter what, then tag at least fifteen friends.
01. Who was your last text from?
Joshua. Hahahaha.
02. Where was your default picture taken?
In class. Taken by Mariam :D
03. Your relationship status?
Single.
04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yeah I guess I have.
05. What is your current mood?
Tired.
06. How many siblings do you have?
None! *Beams*
07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Don't have siblings lah! Hahaha.
08. Where do you wish you were right now?
I wish I was at Dom's party ):
09. Have a crazy side?
ALL THE TIME! :D
10. Ever had a near death experience?
Heart attacks, yeah. All the time (:
11. Something you do a lot?
SMS, definitely.
12. Angry at anyone?
Yes.
13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
A lot of things.
14. When was the last time you cried?
Can't remember.
15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Yeah there is ^^
16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
I just reflect about my day's activities.
17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
JOSHUA BANGAAARRRRR HAHAHA.
18. What is your favorite song?
I don't know, a lot.
19. What are you doing right now?
This quiz.
20. Who do you trust right now?
A lot of people. Yeah.
21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Its my pajamas! :D
22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
Uhm no.
23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Jerry, Christopher, Dwayne, Ryan, Rebecca, Vernice, Leticia, Bryan, Deanne, Nat, Josh, Dom, Ben, Don, ALOT?!
24. Describe your life in one word?
F*CKED.
25. Who are you thinking of right now?
Uhm, I don't knowwww. Really.
26. What should you be doing right now?
Sleeping.
27. What are you listening to?
My mother complaining to me about F***** V (haha bring it on!)
28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Mariam :D
29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
No one?
30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
No! Obviously notttt, thats damn fake.
31. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown.
32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
Mariam, Randy and Iggy.
33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
UHHHH. Can't recall.
34. What do you hear?
Mother's voice.
35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Damn curly but rebonded straight.
36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Wtf no! Am I like some food or something?!
37. Do you have a best friend?
YEAH! :D
38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
ALL THE TIME :) :D :X :P :/ :@
40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
When I was young, yeah.
41. Are you happy with life right now?
Maybe. Yes and no.
42. Are you currently jealous?
YES! HAHAHAHA WTF -.-
43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Necklace?
44. What were you doing on friday night?
Uh. Church! It was Good Friday. And it was AWESOME ^^
45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Tell me about it, dude.
46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Uh.
47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
I guess so.
48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Sick lah.
49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
12am. I was secretly using the phone under my blanket.
50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Nah.