Hello Beautiful, how's it going?
I hear its wonderful in California.
I've been missing you, its true.
But tonight, I'm gonna fly.
Thank God Its Friday!
AHHHHHHHHHH I WISH IT WOULD RAIN! ): Stupid asslobang Global Warming D:
This morning, I saw Eugene again! I purposely knocked into him and continued walking ahead at the bus stop. Hahaha it was damn funny cos he looked like he was about to fight. HAHA! Whuuut.
SCHOOL WAS BORING. ZOMFGX I WANNA TRANSFER SCHOOOL! )':
I hate art! I wish I'd taken F&N instead. Gosh, art is super super pressurizing. Annoying. Stupid Project A & B.
Art gallery and all that crap. I'm prepared to fail GAP Exam. Boo-hoo. Mummy help me.
I was so tempted to take off my pinafore in school but Christine didn't allow me, cos it was Mr Yap's lesson X:
But as soon as he got out of class I immediately stripped off my pinafore. HAHAHA cos it was so hooooooot ):
Recess was damn funny.
SOMEONE sat near us again. And Mariam was flaming up inside, I could tell ^^
Went back to class, and Mariam started MOSHING like some crazy woman! She almost fell backwards. Zomfgx, all Randy's fault, go and mosh at the cinema that day and influenced her. Tsk!
Changed in the toilet, NOT in the cubicle. Hehehehe, then suddenly Christine opened the toilet door when I was walking around in my bra and shorts, hahaha I started screaming and Christine started laughing. Spasm :D
After school, Christine & I sneaked into the Art Gallery and I took this GINORMOUS piece of cardboard for me to go home and use it to finish up the stupid Project B, I'm planning on bringing it to church on Sunday and completing it there :D
Interchange-d with Christine (: Imma happy.
Walked like some idiot, holding that lame huge piece of cardboard. Everyone was staring at me.
Took 155 back w Christine.
They haven't cleared the trees that had fallen during the thunderstorm that night.
Even at the other end of Singapore, Punggol and Bedok got affected. It sounds so scarryyy ):
STEPHHHH <3 I need to pass you the letter, babe! :P
I'm gonna nap. Tuition tonight ): Gr.
xoxo.
Marissa.
1 year and 2 days ago, was the happiest day of my life.
Now? Now, not really.
It doesn't feel like I've known you for that long. We're like strangers now.
EDIT.
I had such a funny dream just now when I fell asleep!
I dreamt that my phone got confiscated by Ms Teo (the art teacher) cos I was messaging openly during class! HAHAHAHA hilarious!
Okay. I should really keep my phone in my locker from now onwards.
.
.
.
.
.
MAYBE.
1. I've come to realize that my ex is...
A FRUIT. HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA ZOMFGX !!!!!!!!!!
2. I am listening to...
Summer Sunshine - The Corrs.
3. I speak...
Engrish and Singlish. Awesome!
4. I love...
My friends :D
5. My best friends...
Are awesome, spastic and retarded :)
6. I have...
Feelings too.
7. I lost...
Someone I really love.
8. I hate it when people...
Bitch about others );
9. Love is...
One big illusion, I should try to forget (looks at Christine)
10. Marriage is...
As cool as ice cubes :)
11. Somewhere, someone is thinking...
Ahhhh, who cares about Marissa anyway?
12. I'll always be...
FRIENDLY!
13. I have a crush on...
Your Boom Boom Pow.
14. The last time I cried was because...
Of the thingy Felicia told me about ):
15. Why..
Do you do this to me?
16. When I wake up in the morning...
I always want more time ):
17. Before I go to sleep at night...
I reflect about stuff.
18. Right now I am thinking about...
Choir without the seniors! OH THE HORROR!
19. Babies are...
Cute! Well, some are. :D
20. I get on Facebook...
Cos there are hot guys there. K I'm joking. Just to get updatezzz,
21. Today I...
Was angry with Mariam. *evil laughter*
22. Tonight I will...
Dream of Angels On The Moon (L)
23. Soon I will...
Yawn. (Okay, just did)
24. I really want...
Your Boom Boom Pow.
25. The person who is most likely to re-post this is...
FIONN! Cos she always does the quizzes on my blog :D