She's calling her friends and her friends keep saying
"Girl, he ain't the one, you need to quit playing."
She said "Don't listen, ma, they ain't telling the truth."
That boy and me go together like we thought we never would.
Gosh, I love that song (: The words are so nice. Nice? Or sad. I don't know. Either way.
Anyway. I'M SO ENERGIZED NOW, I don't know whyyy! Hahahaha.
Woke up at 12.30pm today! It was so nice to sleep in on a Saturday, cos there's no more choir :D
Went for cat class slightly later than usual. Saw the norms people.
DARYL DIDN'T COME ): So sad. Class was quieter than usual cos Shane kept falling asleep! And we kept writing song lyrics and quotations from the movie Love Guru. Damn hilarious please! (:
We've got a Facebook Catechism project to do. Hehehehe, but I kinda forgot what it was about X:
After cat class, went downstairs.
Waited damn long for Con 3B's class to end. Cos wanted to catch up with Josh, Aloy and Moses.
Joshua and I laughed a lot about something. HEEHEEEE! :O
Ryan was like going around church with the basket of cookies for the YC Fundraising and he looked damn funny! HAHA.
Monica & Alexis & Sam are in choir!
And new members called Jay, someone and someone. Don't remember. Hehehe.
Choir prac was alright. I sat next to Davidos and almost went deaf. Again.
MonMon is sitting behind me. Yipeeee! Bernadette's her buddy. And once again, I have no buddy (secretly smiles)
I was soooooooo afriad Mona would change our places in the loft cos I wanna sit with Jessa and Felly ):
I was praying & praying in the room.
When we went up to the loft, MONA DIDN'T CHANGE THE PLACES! :D I WAS SO OVERJOYED.
I'm still sitting with Fel and Jess. Awesome! :D
Suzanna took this damn unglam photo of Samuel while he was sleeping & showed it to me. Couldnt stop laughing! :O
The slides were a bit screwed up today. Cos we started using the remote control sensor.
ANW. I told Felicia about this dream I had, super funny! I was freaking laughing non stop! :O
After mass, Bryan Cheong whacked me again ):
Then, my mother did something really dumb. She went to buy PINEAPPLE tarts from YC.
Like wth! HAHAHA Fel and I were SMSing each other saying we were gonna get Food poisoning if the tarts/cookies we bought were the ones that Aloysius made. HEHEHE, Fel said if we ate it, sure die. HAHA! :O
Went to Thomson Plaza to eat dinner. Sakae Sushi! (L) FTW.
Then came home.
Arugh, halfway through messaging just now I had to excuse myself to the washroom and stayed there for 20 minutes at the least.
I just kept re-reading my inbox messages & crying.
I don't know lah. It was all just a misunderstanding that I cannot undo.
I think I'm really stupid. I'm the stupidest person in the world. I regret for nuts.
Whatever. I don't wanna think about it ): I have to forget everything. If only.
EXACTLY 1 YEAR, 1 DAY AGO.
I'm really glad and shocked you actually remembered.
If only all the sh*t didn't happen.
xoxo.
Marissa.
Goodnight.
ZOMFGX. Seed Of Chucky showing on Channel 5 now.
I remember watching that show with you (: