These four walls,
They whisper to me.
They know a secret
I knew they would not keep.
School was weird today.
Firstly, I felt like I did not learn anything new at all (like seriously,) and
Secondly, I spent 3 periods of Art in the sick bay with Mariam -.- Hahaaha.
Anyway, there was this crazy teacher that came into our chinese class and started shouting at us (Actually I know his name but it wouldn't be nice to put it here) And he came in and he was like "SHUUUT UPPPPPP!"
Like its a miracle the walls didn't crack.
And then he was like "I did NOT come into the wrong class!" Then people started laughing & he shouted "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?! DID I TELL YOU A JOKE?!" And I was like -.-, he's not even our teacher & he came in and started shouting.
And guess what.
He WAS in the wrong class. Laoshi came in and sorted things out.
HOW EMBARRASSING FOR HIM RIGHT! HAHAHAH SERVES HIM RIGHT! Whutever.
And and and yeahhhh. Whuteverrr.
Before art started, I started having damn jialat cramps ): ):
So I went to sickbay with Mariam :D It was damn retarded. I brought my h/p along with me but I was scared we'd bump into Joteo on the way or something, so I put it in my bra X:
Then when Ms Nadia gave me the waterbottle, it leaked all over my freaking pinafore and went through my blouse and went through my bra and I was like "OH CRAPP MY PHONE IS THERE!"
Then I took it out and stuffed it into Mariam's pocket X:
Slept for awhile. Ms Nadia gave us 1 hour :D
It helped a lot. Woke up at exactly 2 o'clock then we left.
Hahhaha. Then went off.
Came home, slept. I needed it -.-
NOW FOR THE PICTURES! :D
Mariam is CHIJ's Osama Bin Laden.
STEPHY! (L)
Ms Kwok is super super blur.
In the ayer, ay ayer ayer ay ayer.
EH WTFFXXXZZZZ.
Mariam's stylo boxers. Poor Homer Simpson got squashed by her vajayjay.
WHY IS EVERYONE DOING THE SAME POSE?! HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
This is how much Mariam loves my shoes.
Whut.
Okay thats it for school pictures.
I know some of you (looks at Mariam) wanna know how Randy looks like with his awesome bangs.
Ahem ahem. Awesome :D
RANDZ WITH THE BANGZ.
HERE YOU GO!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HAHAHAHA.
Actually there's somemore but I think thats enough humiliation for now :D
Yeap. Gonna eat dinner now. Woohooo.
xoxo
Marissa.