Do you remember,
Or should I rewind?
To that summer where you caught my eye.
OMG SYF IS FREAKING TOMORROWWWWWW!
Less than 24 hours, OMG. I'm freaking out. Its getting to me already :O
Lets go, Choir! We can do it! GOLD WITH HONOURS MAN! :)
And even if we don't get gold, we will still walk off that stage feeling proud with our efforts and we won't let comments take us down because we know we're the BEST (L)
Today was a damn hot day. I swear, it looked like it was gonna rain, but it didn't.
I really wanted it to rain! ):
I was messaging like crazy during class and almost got caught by Mr Yap.
C.E was fun. Cos we did nothing but slack :D With Shari, Aurielle and Cheryl (:
Mariam went BLOODY high today on "Igster." HAHAHHA.
Every single moment she was either saying his name or looking dazed -.- Hahaha. Even worse than me.
Tyn and I were giving Mariam the o.O face. HEHEHE.
MARIAM! Go tell him that you like him!
P.S Mariam practically wanted to kill his girlfriend when we saw her during recess :O
Ate like a freak during recess cos I didn't eat anything since day before yesterday. And I missed lunch cos I cheonged for choir.
Choir was alright.
MS THAM WAS IN A REALLY GOOD MOOD TODAY (awesome!)
And today would be our last practice with our section leader, Eugenia );
To be honest, I almost wanted to cryyy. I'll really miss her and we'll be so LOST without her around to guide us.
We'll miss you Euge! ):
We sang White Horses really well today :D And not to mention Mundi :D
Closing prayer brought tears to many girl's eyes. I could see Celeste tearing ):
Went off after choir, went for mass.
Prayed really hard for SYF, and I prayed for D*.
I cannot believe SYF is tomorrow.
I feel prepared, yet so un-prepared. Unprepared to face that strict jury on the stage of Victoria Concert Hall.
Ms Tham said that, when we walk off the stage, no matter how we did, we must walk off stage with pride in our hearts and a smile on our face, proud of our performance no matter what the outcome.
We must commit ourselves, just for that 20 minutes that we've spent practically 8 months preparing for.
We've been told how unpredictable and strict the jury is this year. That won't bring us down.
I don't want us to be known as the batch who brought the entire IJ Choir down, and our standards disappeared along with us.
I don't want the rest of the people to look down on us, from a Gold Choir, to go down any lower.
I don't want to be looked down upon.
WE WILL NOT LET FEAR AND STRESS OVERCOME US,
COS WE'RE THE CHIJ CHOIR! :)
The outcame is never predictable. We'll never know what will happen.
But we can do it, with GOD by our side, he can make the impossible, POSSIBLE.
We don't need anything but him and our voices to bring glory to our school, and of course, to God.
Come on choir, WE CAN DO IT! Show 'em :D
Exactly 1 year and 6 days ago, was the happiest day of my life.
Now? Now, not really.
xoxo.
Marissa :D
G-O-L-D with HONOURS! Yeah yeah with HONOURS :)