"I don't think I want this anymore."
As she drops her ring onto the floor.
She says to herself "You've left before,"
"This time you will stay gone, thats for sure."
I love church, awesome pawsome church (:
In the morning I had CCA though. Like 5/7 of the Alto Twos were sick with either flu, fever or cough.
And Eugenia said that I spread it to her! Hahaha like whuuuuut :O
I was soooooooooo pissed with some bitch this morning in school. So was Aurielle.
We were both like "Cheebyelahherbloodyassholefuckher etc etc" when we were walking out of church cos we were so so soooooooooooo pissed. I would have told her off if it werent for the other members there -.-
Bloody basket.
Went to church late. Like for the first time in 3 years of sec school catechism, I was late by 5 minutes.
Thank Ryan the Bambi who asked me to walk to street 13 and take 157. HAHA. Lalala~ Next week your turn la! :O
Went upstairs with Aloy Kiong and he actually forgot which level our classes were -.-
Catechism class was awesome! And I just realised there's no cat class next week -.-
And we're having the Seder Meal this thursday after Maundy Thursday mass :D Woohoo! So fun! (:
But Christine and I were a bit squeamish about eating the parsley and salt water twice and the chappatti (sp?) (omg it reminds me of the time during server's meeting when Ignatius made a joke about the way this Indian boy made the sign of the cross during training) and the lamb lamb lamb.
This Edward ah, said he wanted MEDIUM RARE. I was like "You think we're eating in Jack's Place ah?"
Daryl's hair looks freeeeeeeaking awesome now please!
Cos his fringe grew longer and his hair got really really really brown (cos of the chlorine water) and it looks damn nice!
Stupid Marc went to say it looks disgusting. Like wth, as if Marc's hair is so beautiful (pukes)
After cat class, went downstairs. Couldn't find AloyK or JoshuaB. So we talked with John and Ryan A.
Ryan gave me a blueblack! HAHA. Thanks to his flicking. Damn freaking pain lah please! I didn't know Bambi was so violent.
Then we followed John Valentine to the POSB to withdraw money ;O Someone's rich horrrrr.
We got stuck at Mac's cos of the heavy heavy super heavy rain ): So we borrowed Gracia's umbrella (ella)
THANKS SO MUCH GRASS (L)
Choir was alrightyy. Fel didn't come ): So saaaaaaad.
I really really hope she comes for the Triduum or I will DIE of boredom in the front row -.-
STUPID JARED. Sat like behind-infront of me. And he kept going "Scandalousssssss. Tsk tsk!" I was like EH WHUT.
Then he keeps saying "I didn't say anything what!" HAHA lalala.
And the Tenors became Teletubbies -.- Raymond made it up. Super lame. David is Tinky Winky like omg.
Mass was actually not bad (despite the awful first part of mass WITHOUT the slides)
The Gospel was 48 pages long, omg. My feet hurt like crazy.
Jessa is damn funny I swear. She was like "Eh remember last year what Felicia said? Aloy's hair like the palm!" Then we were both laughing like some crazy people up @ the loft. Hahaha!
It was so funnnnnny, cos JoshuaS was laughing at the altar, for I dunnowhat reason. But he looked damn cute :D
Then after mass, I went to search for Felly Felly Wong Wong (L) (L) (L) (K) (K) (K)
FOUND HER! Hugzzzzzzz.
Then her friends came and talked. One was like "Fel, is this your gaypartner?" LOL HAHAHAHA IM SO FAMOUS.
Then another came and told me "You look like Aloysius Wong."
My reaction was :O :O :O :O , then I was thinking !@#$%^&*(*&^%$#@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#!
Fel started laughing like crazy despite the painful teeth of hers, and I was covering my face, about to faint.
Went for dindin with Jessa @ Delifrance. Muhahaha.
Went back for night practice. It was kinda boring. But I love all the Good Friday, Maundy Thurs, Holy Saturday songssss. All very nice! I love love love love Behold The Lamb Of God. Its like sooooo awesome & nice :D
Went back with Jessa & my mum. & here I am.
xoxo.
Marissa.
WOOHOO! I'm going for mass again tomorrow :D :D :D :D