Does he show up on my doorstep with a bouquet,
Does he call me in the middle of the day
Just to say
"Baby I love you", like you used to?
School was on the norms today. I was soooooo pissed with Ms Crap. I was really really mad with her.
Like what the hell, for just one essay, she makes me go through all that trouble? Gosh. I was hurling vulgarities at her behind her back cos I was so flaming mad. Arughhh.
Actually I went to school in a really good mood. And I started screaming when I entered the classroom.
I started screaming with Christine :D
We went super duper uber high throughout the whole entire day. Hahahaha!
I kept checking my phone for messages every 5 mnutes or so.
And I told Tyn if I checked my phone one more time, to slap me. Then I accidentally went to check it and she actually splashed water on me, I was like zomggggggggggg :X HAHAHA.
Neeway. Had chinese oral after school that I was so so unprepared for. Cos I completely forgot about it.
AND I REALLY SCREWED UP! LIKE OMG. I didn't know how to say Lung Failure in chinese, crappolaaa D:
Anw. I'm gonna have maths tuition later ):
Then I'm hopefully, gonna get my new phone :D :D :D
Hahaha. Yeahp. OHMYGOSH CHRISTINE. JACKSON IS SO HOT I SWEARRR :O
Bwa.
Talk to me ):
xoxo.
Marissa.