I can't explain this feeling,
I think about it everday.
And even though we've moved on,
It gets so hard to walk away.
OMG, haha, Valerie just called me and asked me if I wanted tickets for the Parish Feast Lunch thingy on Sunday.
At first I was gonna say OKAY, but then she said "We'll be going with CYF and CYF will be sitting with YC." And I was like "Ohhh nononononononononono, never mind I dont wanna go already." HAHAHA.
She kept asking "You sure anot? Sure ah?"
Tyn and I are just PROFESSIONALS at SMS-ing in class, please :D
We text like damn openly but we've never been discovered. Yet X:
Nothing much happened today in school.
Oh yeah, I overslept. Cos my alarm didn't ring and I woke up at 7am -.-
I cheonged like a crazy person to the bus stop. And the Mummy Noodles guy was walking behind me X:
59 came, and I went into school cheonging.
Then I completely forgot that I was supposed to go for School Singers, so I cheonged to the School Singers section,
And everyone was staring at me cos I was 20 minutes late -.- Omgggg. So embarrassing.
HHF sucked. I hate HHF.
I swear. HHF was the worst thing that the teachers created ):
TOOK BUS HOME WITH CHRISTINE LEE MING FONG TODAY :D :D :D
I was sooooooooo happy that we finally had a bus ride home after like what, half a year?
I was so happy that I wanted to cryyyyy! (Haha I know how insane I sound)
But neeway. Yay! :D
There was this crazy screaming kid on the bus and I was so annoyed with her -.-
Having tuition soon. I have yet to bathe.
Going 6pm mass later.
I'll sleep early tonight, I swear I will.
HOLY WEEK RESOLUTIONS (so far)
1. No swearing.
2. No gossiping.
3. No throwing things out of windows.
4. No basketball (it makes your legs fat)
5. No shouting at Million.
6. Go for mass WHENEVER possible.
7. Don't SMS so much (I think)
Yeah. Thats all for now.
xoxo.
MARSAHXZXZ.