You're beautiful.
I saw your face in a crowded place.
And I don't know what to do,
Cos I'll never be with you.
ENGLISH PAPER IS OVER! (:
But but but. (realise there's always a 'but' somewhere somehow) IT WAS REALLY DIFFICULT!
(I would have typed "really HARD" but Ryan Ho would just correct me all over again :D) Hahaha.
So scary lah! The passage was freaking long too ): Zomfgx.
I CANNOT FAIL ENGLISH! I've never failed it in my LIFE, and I certainly don't want to fail it now! D:
And once again, I used "Mr Christopher Ee" as the person in my letter ZOMFGX :/ I've been using that same name since Sec 2.
It was so hard for me to wake up this morning. I didn't bring a schoolbag today!
Like every other exam term, I only bring a clear file and put everything inside. Convenient! (:
Christine was so funny during composition. She was doodling on the spare fullscap paper (hey, come on, everyone does that)
And she wrote "NO AIR! Eh Eh Nothing Else I Can Say! You spin my head right round right round when you go down when you go down" And somemore other random lyrics,
And she put the paper over her shoulder so that I could see it.
I started laughing! Thank God the teacher didn't catch me. Whewww. :D
And my shoes, omg, so embarrassing.
I slid my shoes on the floor and my classroom floor is the really polished kind,
And my shoes are basketball shoes, so they have the squeaky really really squeaky sound?
Then it was like SCREEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHH! across the floor in the middle of the exam!?
And so many people turned around and looked at me and I was like "Oh shit."
Recess was bullcrap. Ate chicken rice with Letti.
Then went back to class and we had a really long break, so Christine & I became lame(r)
We were singing "Tonight" by FM Static (JERRY BE PROUD OF US! *hinthint!*)
And doing actions along with the song! It was so hilarious. Christine is one drama momma man, I swear :D
I love the "Every night I miss you, I can just look up," part. Cos the both of us would do some dramatic actions with our hands and look up to the ceiling and be insane. HAHAHA.
Meiting was laughing and laughing at us.
Shari, Leticia and I went to the chapel to pray,
Before going up to class. Prayer helps k! (:
Paper 2 was the difficult one ): Ohwell. I can only hope.
I fell asleep cos I finished the paper really really quickly. I don't know why, but I always finish English papers really quickly.
I finished Section A in like 10 minutes?
So I started stoning and dreaming. Lucky teacher never catch me again X:
Then I continued the paper. Then I went to sleep (: Ms Kwan came in.
I had a strange dream. I had this scene of a typical Saturday 6pm mass in Risen Christ.
It was like the view from the choir loft, and I could see the altar, people on the altar, the congregation, the wardens and communion ministers and I could even see Stephen.
Why of all things, I dream of a typical mass? Zomg? Weirddd. Is it a message? I don't know.
Then suddenly I just jerked myself awake. My whole table shook and I just awoke.
I had a total shock. Hahaha.
After exam, left classroom and went to the Home Ec Room block's toilet with Leticia, Mithra, Janelle and Mariam.
Then suddenly Randy called Mariam's handphone and she was like "Alamak, this Randy!"
Then the two lovers talk and talk for damn long. Hahahaha ^^ *raises eyebrows*
231-ed to interchange with Leticia, Mithra and Janelle.
Janelle took 88, Mithra took 232, Leticia and I took 238.
Then I told Leticia "Eh shit, its 1.54pm leh. That means maybe got.."
She was like "Him ah? No lah! Won't be so coincidence."
Saw Emmanuel the server guy, then saw Julian's younger brother (don't know his name)
Then Leticia was actually cheonging for bus 238 and I was like "NONONO lets take the next bus!"
So I pulled her back.
Then suddenly I saw that Aloy (-.-) was on the 238 that we were supposed to take.
Blessing in disguise? I hope! I call it 'coincidence', Leticia :D
Haha. Came back home & here I am :D
Gonna have chinese tuition at 5 o clock, sianzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxx D:
I want to sleep! I'm damn tired! ):
xoxo.
Marissa.
Lets see.
368 days ago. Hm. I miss it, y'know?
I wonder what we'd be like now if all that crap didn't happen.