Just one more thing before you leave,
Don't forget to remember me.
ALRIGHT. Its official. Marissa OFFICIALLY haytes Mundayzz.
Ohhh, and look at the picture at the start of this post. Notice anything unusual about it? Haha, its Tyn and my bottles :D
We exchanged the top part of the wrappers. So cool right. Right.
We had the washing of feet thingy today in school, and I have to say this :
I AM SO PROUD OF MY HUSBAND,
SHARI-JANE NATASHA SHAWNA HAMILTON SHIMMEN (L) and yes, that's ONE name.
Cos she went ahead and plucked up her courage and washed Sheryl Shen's feet. It was so emotional and nice :D
Neeway.
Lessons were BO-RING as usual. But I was texting Steph so I was pretty contented :D
Physics and POA were just slackerful subjects. Tyn and I were chitchatting and SMSing all the way :D
And and and omg, I just realised Tyn knows this Joel Kerr guy, who knows Jerry and Waimun and Julian, cos they all used to be in the same class in St Pats. Seriously, what a small world (:
I keep laughing like a lunatic in class nowadays. The simplest thing can set me off.
Like the time Yamuna said "Now got where time?" when it was supposed to be "Now where got time?" (Even though both are of improper engrrrish, the second one sounds better. HAHAHA.
I wanna buy the orange pen that Tyn has! Its damn awesome.
Oh yes, I've got some unglam shots from today as well.
Anne is full of surprises :D
Christine is just plain bimbo.
Tyn the glam :D
Saraht unglam :D
Playing with the visualiser after school :D Oh look, I'm on the whiteboard! :O
K, after school, cabbed home with Leticia and Janelle.
It was raining super heavily before that. Tyn and I were covering our ears whenever we saw the lightning.
Then the thunder would come.
Listen to the thunder.
And when we reached Bishan, the sky was so bright.
I went to see the LG KS360 phone, and its kinda cute :D But I think its damn old.
BUT ITS SO CUTE. The pink one is so nice :) NOT bimbo.
LOOOOOK. But the release date put July 2008 but I havent seen it till quite recently. Hahah whoops.
If I remember correctly, Sheryl Leong had that phone :D
Neeeeways.
I'm skipping my sleep to blog. Cos I think I'm gonna knock out early tonight.
OH YUHHHH.
Before I forget.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN ALMODIEL! (And I dont care if I get killed for this picture)
I hate him for having abs. Punch youuuuu.
P.S Present's with me already, suckaaa :D
I stayed up till 12.01am to wish him. Am I a nice friend or what? Hahaha :)
I'm bored.
OMG. I have an invite from Samuel to play Maple. HAHAHA.
Let me see. OKAY! :D
P.S I find it really funny that Mariam & Shari almost cried when they read my previous post :D
OH YAAAAAAAAAAH.
And we played this damn funny game in class.
K, cos I heard that SJI had soccer cancelled. So a lot of people are upset ): And then my tutor told me that "SJI without soccer is like Manchester without United."
So we were playing the game called "SJI without Soccer."
Some examples areeee.
SJI without Soccer is like table without chair.
SJI without Soccer is like toilet without toilet paper.
SJI without Soccer is like ANNE without ANNOYING (LOL HAHA!)
Labels: HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN :D