I'm gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But I've got to get a move on with my life.
It's time to be a big girl now,
And big girls don't cry.
OMG, I almost cried when I watched the Con 3B video that Joachim made for them on Facebook.
It was so touching, and all the photos were so funny :D And I spotted myself in one of the photos. Whoops?
And the part when he paused at Moses and Bangar's face was SO hilarious I was laughing my ass off. I wish Seb or Angie would make a video for us before we split up after confirmation );
We had temperature taking today and a whole bunch of us didn't know, so we had to go down to the general office.
There were like at least 100 students there. Steph was there too! And SherylShen, Janelle, Mariam and I.
We used the ear thermometer. And had to pay 20c for forgetting. Lame.
K today school was a total drag. We checked papers.
Mariam and I were totally slacking during SS and math paper-checking. I wanted to sleep but the stupid teacher kept asking us to stay awake cos we still needed to pay attention -.- But wth, the whole class was in Dreamland.
I was pretty pleased with my English results. I got 2nd Highest in class, and I lost to Tyn by ONE MARK! Hahaha. I think the ranking thingy on the laptop is damn cool. Cheryl got 2nd in 3/9 too. Whuut. :]
I couldn't believe I got like 26/30 for composition. I thought the teacher marked wrongly X:
Chinese was a relief. Cos I passed! :D 49.46 without listening and oral. So yeah Christine said its a pass.
And I got 31/50 for my chinese compo which I wrote about ____. Maybe I should write more on that topic, then I might get better results.
What kind of shit theory is that? :O
BURNT MY HISTORY. I need 0.5 marks to pass overall. Stupidddd );
But since I didn't take SS, my combined humans is a sure-fail. Even if I get 100 for History. D;
We had quite a lot of free periods today.
Oh yeah, Janelle, Mariam and I went to make our IC. It was really cool!
The thumbprint thingy was super sticky and gross and the black ink couldn't come off my fingers );
Paid $10 in ILLEGAL CASH for the IC. My picture's the same one as my EZ link card.
The electronic thumbprint was damn fun! Cos when you rolled your thumb over the red sensor/light, your entire thumbprint would be enlarged and detailed on the big computer screen and you can see all the cool swirls and patterns in your thumbprint :D
I just found out my June holiday schedule is really really packed! D;
I have like 3 camps altogether? And my crazy mum insists on MORE tuition during the hols. So I might just about go crazy.
I can't wait to be nightwatch/facilitator for Con 2 Camp this year :D Dwayne's doing it too! (:
NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE, am I stepping into YC Camp. No, John. No no no no! ^^
And CLVC Camp's gonna be in like a chalet right below OCH. I'm scared ): I think I'll tawn with the guys.
Oh yesss. AND I HATE JAY(2). UGH! I got so pissed in school today.
Cos Joanne told me she knew something about somebody and somebody and I couldn't believe it,
I didn't know whether to LAUGH or CRY. (K, I know I would cry for sure)
BUT, its not confirmed. Please God let it NOT be true. Please please please. Oh yeah then I saw her after school at tpy interchange waiting for a friend and I was like Ohshit, I bet she's waiting for him _l_
WHATEVER! JAY(2), hateher more than, uhhh uhh, Satan. NO, I don't. I hate Satan more.
Pictures from boring free periods! :D
Mithra was doing the Adam Lambert tongue thingy :D
What you can do with a broken sex band II.
What you can do with a broken sex band III.
Ooooo look at my bendy arm :O
I trying to extra only :D
Leticia and I are weird.
Yuhh, that's it for 3/10 craziness. I don't want school tomorrow. Checking papers AGAIN! D;
Cos I will only have Biology to check, nothing else. I need to sleeeeeeeep before the hols );
GAAAAAAAAHHHHH.
I'm so proud of myself!
Marissa is not going for IJ Fiesta 2009!
TICKETS WILL BE SOLD TO.. (drumroll) JERRY/JEHBEAR/MR YUEN :)
He better pay me. Or die. He says he's going for the fiesta to 'sightsee'. See what, girls ah?
PERVVVVVVVVVVV! Hahahaha.
xxxxx.
Marissa.
I don't understand how you're able to move on so fast,
While I'm still holding on.
I know there's no more hope for you and me,
I don't even know why I can't give up.
When someone asks me "What's so good about him?"
I can't even answer that small question,
Cos I know that no one sees you the way I do.