Oh my Jesus Christ.
I'm really really scared now.
I seriously need God.
I am really scared, cos after the Old Changi Hospital visit, really weird things have been happening to all of us. And I'm really scared.
Randy called me just now and he sounded really terrible, and he told me that he was really really sick like high fever, back aching all over and he could barely move when he dialled my number to call me just now.
He said the fever was on and off, like alternate days only.
I got freaking scared and I told him about the two weird freaky floating lines across the screen of my iPod and he said maybe, just maybe, I had trapped something inside.
Mithra's handphone cover cracked and can't be fixed back.
Leticia's earpiece has completely malfunctioned and can't be used.
My iPod screen has 2 freaky black squiggly lines across the screen that can't go away.
And probably the scariest, Randy's sickness right now ):
Oh my God.
I don't know if anything else happened to any other people,
Like out of the 10 other guys that went along with us, I don't know if anything else has happened to any of them? I feel like I need to check on them.
I tried to contact them and stuff. But not working.
I wonder if Khairul's and Zaini are fine. Ohmygod, I'm so scared ):
I'm sleeping with my mum tonight. I don't dare to sleep alone.
I don't know if this is a coincidence or not, but I dont want to take the risk.
My mum made me drink some holy water just now, and she had this lecture with me about how not to fool around with these kind of things.
I'm never going back there again.
I'm really really scared right now. I'm on the phone with Mithra.
I don't want to die!
I really don't want to die lahh. Shit man, I shouldnt have gone there.
I'm really really effing scared. Seriously.
If I die, I just wanna say, I love you.
Pray for Randy lah. I don't want him to die.
I don't want to die either.
Our Father, which art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done,
in earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation;
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.