
I don't know whats wrong with me now.
I don't know whats wrong with me these days,
Why am I crying like almost every freaking day over the same freaking thing,
Except now it's gotten worse, by hell lot.
Am I being just oversensitive or is it true anger,
I have no idea, I'm so pissed with the world,
I wish I had a time machine, I need that most now )':
I'm so stupid.
I'm damn damn stupid, that's why I'm like that.
And you're just a stuck-up fucked up son of a bitch that can go work in Geylang as a whore and probably get fucking $10 a night.
I wish my assassination would come true, you'd be the first one I'd be after.
And you, on the other hand,
You're someone I love so much and this kind of crap happens right in front of my bloody face.
I don't want you to be unhappy,
I don't want you to be unhappy,
But if only you'd see the state I'm in now just because of you.
I'm not blaming you cos its all my fault. I really don't know how things can get screwed up till it ends up like this, leaving me like that.
I don't want it to end like that for God's sake,
I thought it was just a rumour,
I thought it wasn't true,
But turns out I thought wrong.
Cos it's a nightmare all coming true right now );
And there's nothing I can do about it.
WHY CAN'T I JUST GET OVER IT NOW AND FOREVER?!
xxx.
Lost );