As she drove away she starts to smile,
Realised she hadn't for awhile.
No destination, she drove for miles
Wondering why she stayed in such denial.
Hey sexy lady.
School was a total waste of time, Leticia ponned school );
We didn't have a single lesson throughout the entire day in school. Guess what we did.
We were just in class the entire day, talking and screaming and laughing at the top of our lungs.
We played "Would You Rather" again and we went a bit bonkers.
During recess, I wanted to kill people with my razor eyes. Wishing I had superpowers.
Japanese Curry Rice with Seaweed Chicken is awesome :D
We had to do a stupid survey in the com lab. Then we went home.
Met Randy Goh, Randy Harris and Zaini at tpy interchange. I was so embarrassed to be with them, cos they were making a hell lot of noise and all of us were in our uniforms.
A sight at the interchange almost made me go blind. Blind, I swear. It was so ugly ;O
Walked to Fork N Spoon with the noisy clan, and Janelle, Mithra and Mariam.
Ate there, stupid Randy wasted my money cos he asked me to buy him 'cock', actually it was 'coke', so I went to buy with Mithra, and when we came back with our drinks and his drink, he was like "Eh I bought already la." -.-
Then the underwear guy came. Forgot his name.
Then had to 'fetch' Bangar from the bridge cos he didn't know how to come to Fork N Spoon -.-
Met him, and I really pitied him, cos he got major bullied by Randy and friends.
All Randy's friends started disturbing him and calling him bangla and all the turban crap again. Damn bad,
Bangar was like out of words to say cos it was like 4 VS 1.
They made a lot of noise, went to disturb some SASS boys. Then go disturb the china cleaners. Alamak.
I was so embarrassed, seriously. We cannot ever go out with them in uniform.
Left Fork N Spoon, took bus to AMK.
Mariam got thrown off bus 88 cos the uncle asked her "You think this bus is taxi ah?!" Damn stupid luhh.
Then we took 159 with the boys to AMK hub.
Walked around, music shop, etc, toilet. Whatever. They made a lot of noise once again.
Then Randy had to go home, stopped in the middle of the walkway and started talking -.-
Yuhh. Mariam bought her sexbands.
Janelle took bus home, Mithra & Mariam & I took a cab (I'M ADDICTED TO CABBING!)
Got home at 4.30 on the spot.
Now they're behind me, watching Ellen :D
I'm going for 8pm ascension mass :D
I don't want to go actually. Cos I treasure my eyesight.
I don't even feel like attending 6pm Saturday anymore, but in order to avoid that, I need to quite CLVC, and I really don't want to quit CLVC cos I love it ); So how, dude? );
xxx.
Marissa.
Cheer up Fransiscus. You and I, going through the same thing. I know how you feel dude.
I feel so weak, so tired, so low-life, disliked, choked-up inside, let-down, dominated over, lost, sad, angry, jealous, temperamental, lovesick, confused - more than ever, unhappy, miserable, sick of everything, hopeless, alone, dead inside.
Why do I feel this way,
Cos you're with somebody else.
Whenever I think about the love we had,
It hurts so bad.