He thinks : Get away from my life. I want to live it my way, I don't want you disrupting it. You're always in the way, I can't stand the sight of you. I don't want to talk to you, I want you to leave me alone. I have my own life, I want to live it without you because I don't give a shit, damn or care about you anymore. You're frustrating me, you're making me angrier every time you talk to me. I have her now and she's all that I need, and all that I want. I don't need you, I don't want you. It's over, now and forever.
He says : I'm sorry but I just don't love you anymore.
She thinks : You're my life, I can't go through it without you. We've gone through so much together and you're just gonna throw it all away. Can't you see how much I love you? How much I want you back? Do you know what I'd do just to have you back again? I'd do basically anything. You've always been the centre of my life, my world revolved around you. I miss you so much, can't you see the pain I'm going through just to forget you? I'll never forget you, I know that. It hurts me so bad to see you turn your back on me, and yet there you are, feeling and looking so happy - without me. I don't want this to end, not now, not forever.
She says : I'm sorry but I love you, still do, always will.
Goodbye.
"Where's the 'good' in 'goodbye'?
Tell me cos I need to know.
xxx
I love Daryl Cheng :) Pillar of strength,
"Your bestfriend of the opposite sex is a soulmate you were never meant to have."
No Surprise - Chris Daughtry.
I’ve practiced this for hours, gone round and round
And now I think that I’ve got it all down
And as I say it louder, I love how it sounds
Cause I’m not taking the easy way out
Not wrappin’ this in ribbons
Shouldn’t have to give a reason why
It’s no surprise I won’t be here tomorrow
I can’t believe that I stayed till today
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we’ll find this was no surprise
It came out like a river once I let it out
When I thought that I wouldn’t know how
Held onto it forever, just pushing it down
Felt so good to let go of it now
Not wrapping this in ribbons
Shouldn’t have to give a reason why
It’s no surprise I won’t be here tomorrow
I can’t believe that I stayed till today
There’s nothing here in this heart left to borrow
There’s nothing here in this soul left to say
Don’t be surprised when we hate this tomorrow
God knows we tried to find an easier way
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we’ll find this was no surprise
Our favorite place we used to go
The warm embrace that no one knows
The loving look that’s left your eyes
That’s why this comes as no, as no surprise
If I could see the future and how this plays out
I bet it’s better than where we are now
But after going through this
It’s easier to see the reason why
It’s no surprise I won’t be here tomorrow
I can’t believe that I stayed till today
(stayed till today)
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow
But I know in time we’ll find this was no surprise
Our favorite place we used to go
The warm embrace that no one knows
The loving look that’s left your eyes
But I know in time we’ll find this was no surprise