Heh, I edited one part of the Old Changi Hospital post on the 7th,
Cos I realised I forgot to talk about the scariest part of the whole "trip", which was
ENTERING THE MORTUARY.
The mortuary was where all the dead bodies were kept last time, it was a really cold room.
K since you guys would probably be lazy to scroll down and read again, I shall copy and paste what I edited here : (its the one in blue)
The scariest part HAD to be the Mortuary.
Its where all the dead people were kept, in a very cold room.
And when we stepped into the room, you could totally feel the temperature change there.
It was freaking freaking cold. Khairul warned me "I don't think you'd like to go in there." Cos I was shaking with fear.
The small guy saw a mirror in one of the rooms and he was like "Eh sia la, ada mirror di sini! (which means EH, Got mirror here!) Then Khairul was like "Eh eh dont go, don't play around, mirror is serious matter."
Omg.
Yeah.
Gosh. I have to admit, I would have rather gone there, and not see any, you know, ghosts, rather than I went there and saw a whole lot of them.
I mean, just being in the presence of the building alone scared me shitless :/
And the eerie cold air inside the mortuary really really sort of made me change my mind about ghosts existing, I started to believe it.
I don't think I'll ever want to go back to OCH ever again.
BUT IF I DID, I would want to go back with the same people again. Like, the 10 Montfort guys and Leticia and Janelle and Mithra, cos we've all experienced the same thing before.
I got a strong feeling Khairul saw something. Cos there was one part, when he suddenly whispered to Mithra and me "Eh, can you please please walk a bit faster?"
His voice changed. He was usually very loud and boisterous like the other people, but this time you could really hear the fear in his voice.
I'm glad I didn't see anything, really.
And I think its a really really freaky coincidence (??) that Randy fell sick that night after visiting OCH with us. Oh God help me ):
And I certainly hope everyone washed their feet before entering their bedrooms when we came home on the 7th yeah? :/
I think its really good that Randy, Leticia and I said a prayer before entering OCH, sign of the cross, don't play play, God keep us safe.
Well, we came out alive.
I guess I have to thank God for that :)
xoxo.
I'm leaving for church now.
Marissa.
EDIT.
Gaaaaah, its like (checks watch) 12.24am now.
AND I'M NOT A BIT TIRED. In fact, I feel super energized! :D
Well lets see, what happened today.
It was the usual, mass and blah. Mass was funny, cos Bangar served.
And I was practically coughing my lungs out throughout the entire service, Fel said I was passing all the germs to her! Hahaha whuuut.
AND THIS STUPID ADAM! ):
I wanna cry, cos of that stupid Mr Bean guy!
HE SABO-ED ME, AGAIN! This is like the third time he's done that, to me! ):
He volunteered me to set up an item for CLVC Camp 09
AND I WAS LIKE NO NO NO NOOOOOOO. I'll screw up again.
Then he's like "Ah I can't talk already I need to go for comm meeting bye."
I'm like -.-
K after mass, met Bangar and John and Sam and blah,
Talked a lot. Really funny Bangar with his Alicia Keys "NO ONE". Hehehe.
He walked my mum and I to the interchange, and a lot of things happened.
My mother is like walking at the pasar malam and looking at food.
Bangar : Your mum looks like she wanna buy something ah?
Me : No lah.
My mum : Eh Marissa wait, I wanna buy something.
Bangar and Me : HAHAHAHAHHAA!
No 2.
Bangar : What movie you watching?
Me : What did you buy?
My mum : (Answering my question) Fishball.
And so, Bangar thought my mother was answering HIS question, and so he thought we were gonna watch the movie called "Fishball".
HAHAHAHAHA. Whuuut :D
We watched the movie "Ramen Girl". It was really nice! (:
The audience there was really entertaining cos they'd start laughing really loudly and go all crazy, and the row of girls in front of me liked the Korean Guy, eek!
Heechul is better :D
Yeahp.
THERE WAS NO CAT CLASS TODAY ]: I'm sad.
What lah. I like going for cat class cannot meh! (jokinggg)
GOSH I'M SO WIDE AWAKE. I just gave my mum her Mothers Day present and she really liked it, THANK GOD, it was so expensive X:
Oh yessssss.
I'm in LOVE with Theory Of A Deadman (!!!)
Its a band, btw.
TEEEEHEEE. The song "Not Meant To Be" is really nice (:
And and and "Bad Girlfriend" too. Yuh.
I'm bored ]:
Someone talk to meeeeeeeeeee D:
xoxo.
MARSAAAAAA WURRZAAAA.