Look at this photograph,
Everytime it makes me laugh.
My eyes get so red,
And what the hell is on Joey's head?
Gosh! That picture was, AGES ago! Back when I was still wearing skirts. Ahem ahem!
K whatever. I remember, that was Liza's band concert. HAHAHA.
Today was a tiring day! Like super duper tiring!
Randy came over to my house at like 10am this morning (I MISS MY SLEEP!) to get his Fedora Hat.
I creeped out of the house like a mouse and sat at my balcony, half-asleep.
Came, talked awhile, passed him the hat, and he gave me $5 IN COINS! Like 20c coins and stuff, zomg!
Couldn't go back to sleep, so I talked to Daryl, who was, at that moment, 'sian-i-fied."
Went out of the house late, hoping to miss assembly (whoops)
BUT THEN, there was NO assembly, due to the bloody Swine Flu pandemic shit crap. Hahaha.
Went straight up to class for aircon! :D
ZOMFGX WE HAD COMBINED CLASS TODAY!
Nightmare of the WEEK I swear! Hahaha. I guess so? Nah, it would've been exams X:
Joshua and Moses sat behind me, so it was kinda fun :D Hahahaha.
Then Seb and Joak separated the BOYS and the GIRLS into two different rooms. Fishyyyyy.
Activities started! The girls had SEB :D
We were debating amongst ourselves. About what BOYS THINK IN THEIR MINDS MOST OFTEN!
Results came out the usual stuff, Love, Relationship, Girls, Sex, Porn (Christine said that!) and etc etc.
Then we combined boys and girls back again.
We did some cycle of the rosary?
Oh yeah and today's programme was called Theology Of The Body.
Pretty interesting, actually. But ironic that last week we were talking about DEATH, and this week, SEX.
After cat class, went downstairs and slacked at the vending machine with Joshua, Ryan, John and Sam.
Joshua and his stupid Jack Daniels wallpaper. Hahaha so hilarious lah (:
Then Joshua left. Ryan poked me and I screamed damn loudly. Then suddenly I had a phone call from Bangar.
Me : Hello?
Bangar : Eh did you just scream?
Me : Yah! Where are you?
Bangar : Bloody hell, I am at the carpark OPPOSITE church and I could hear you scream sia!
Me : WHOOPS?!
Hahaha so paiseh lah!
Then I was playing around with my ringtone again.
Then John, Sam, Mon, Alexis and I went to Mac's to grab a bite. I got chocolate sundae! :D
Nice to eat something cold on such a HOT day! D:
Went back for choir practice. Before that, Sam and I were translating the lyrics of "I Can Wait Forever" by Simple Plan into Chinese, while Mon & Alexis were translating it to TAMIL! HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Choir prac was alright. I BET WITH JESSA AND I WON THE BET! I brought the score!! :)
Hehehehe. Whuuuuuuuuuut.
Gabriel and I have so many secrets. DAMN COOL RIGHT :D
Mass was alright. I made sure I went to pee before mass, cos I always feel like peeing during homily.
Yeah.
We weren't allowed to hold hands or make any contact during Our Father, etc.
BUT WE DID IT ANYWAY! Come on la, CLVC is so fun :)
Felicia made me laugh so many times during mass. If we weren't in the loft, I'd be ROFL-ing, for real! :O
Communion was funny. Cos the warden did it in like slow motion.
"The ...... body ........... of ....... Christ ..........." Then Gerard was like "A.....men........!" HAHAHAHA!
I almost fell off the stairs cos I was bending over the railing looking down. HAHA WHOOPS!
After mass, bumped into a lot of, PEOPLE! :O :O :O :O
Talked to Nat and Ari and Annabel and stuff. Bernadette's gonna audition for CLVC, ZOMGGG! D:
Then had a call from Randy, asking me and my mum to meet him at Peninsula after dinner.
So my mum and I cheonged through dinner and went to Penin to meet him.
I'm kinda scared of Peninsula Mall, I dont know whyyyy. But I just am.
Like all the scary people are there (TOTALLY NO OFFENCE K!)
But the stuff there are quite nice. I saw quite a few nice bags. But I was scared to enter the shops X:
And the escalator is so freaky lah! SO HIGH SOMEMORE.
There was this statue of a hand, and I freaking thought it was REAL!
Gosh, I got such a terrible shock lah! ):
Walked around, no where else to go.
So Randy, my mum and I walked over to Raffles City mall.
Randy played the stupid pinching game to me! SUPER PAINFUL! "What colour? What colour? What colour?"
Damn annoying! I was like "HUH? BLACK! WHITE! RED! PURPLE! HURRRHHH!?"
Ouch.
Didn't get to walk much in Raffles City,
My mum wanted to walk around alone so Randy and I went to Mac's cos he wanted a drink.
NEW EZ LINK CARD CANNOT USE LAH, LOSERRRR -.- Hahaha.
Then we went out and he started humping a plant. Zomg. What the hellllllllll.
Cos at first I said, "You can go screw POA for all I care."
Then when he started humping the bloody plant, I asked him "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
Then he was like "Must practice ma! This is a stimulator!" Wthhhh! HAHAHA :D
Walked around more.
Went to watch the fountain. I remember when I was young, I LOVED watching the fountains.
Fooled around, he kept disturbing the small kids. SO PAISEH!
Randy started talking about boobs, and how he would like to have them.
AND HE SAID HE WANTED TO HAVE "E" CUP! ZOMFGX SICK OR SICK!
Then he was standing at the escalator and he was like "EHH I CAN OCCUPY THE WHOLE ESCALATOR IF I HAD E CUP LEH! SO COOL RIGHT!"
Took MRT home. He was telling my mum a story about him getting molested in Little India,
By two indian ladies and they winked at him, LOLLLLLLLL!
And my mum and him were like talking about Mustafa. FUNNY MANXZXZ!
Then he got off at DG interchange.
Mum and I went to tpy. Took bus home.
:O IM SO TIRED ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
Talking on the phone with TWO people! );
xoxo.
Marissa.
I saw you todayyyy.
But. Once again.
We were face to face, but yet like a thousand miles apart.
EHH LOOK AT THIS ADVERTISEMENT ON MY BLOG.
What a coincidence, aye CHRISTINEEE :D