I tried to deny itI FEEL LIKE TOTAL CRAP NAO.
But I'm still in love with you.
I miss you like crazy,
Every hour of every day.
Let me tell you whyyyyyy.
- I didn't go to school today.
- Not going to school today means I didn't take my POA and SS exam _l_
- Not taking my POA and SS exams would mean my EOYs are affected.
- I didn't go to school because I'm having a terrible sorethroat + flu.
- My mother forgot to call Ms Krishna and only called her at like 12pm -.-
- I don't know what a POA exam is gonna be like in future since I didn't take the first exam.
- Swine flu alert, and I'm having a flu.
- I think I'm gonna die.
Zomfgx! I don't want it to affect my EOYs lah, shit face.
My throat hurts like as if I'm swallowing sand every time I swallow ):
I can only eat porridge, and nothing else. Drink warm water and medicine.
I wanna go back to school tomorrow, I don't wanna fail EOYs cos of FLU.
4 people in my class were absent for exams today too.
Oh what is the world coming to?!
God help me.
My throat hurts, my nose is running like a tap.
Uck.
EDIT.
SERIOUSLY, MOTHERPONGER! D:
I just got back from the doctor's and she gave me 3 days MC!! I think I'm gonna faint.
Oh yeah, and I'm having a fever too ): Temperature's 37.9. Not that high actually.
I'm pissed! I'm missing 5 papers! ): I dont know lah. I've burnt my Mid-Years. Gone case.
$28 for consultation, antibiotics and flu liquid medicine.
Ehyehy, the flu medicine tastes really nice! And the colour's really pretty. Its PINK! (:
I got yesterday's photos from Liza.
Eh walau taking pictures during mass. Tsk tsk. Liza ah.
So fake la Randy. And why are you wearing my bracelet?! -.-
Moving.
Bwaaaaa.
K, actually got somemore pictures lah, but I'm too lazy to upload!
Okay, I've got some videos! Actually only two :D
The first one, is me bashing Randy up in the bus cos he kept calling me KUEEKY.
Which is a totally dumb stupid fool name. So I whacked him :D
Go me!
Second one is of us waiting for the bus to come, and him with his stupid accent.
ALL THE VIDEOS ARE REALLY BLUR COS LIZA CANT STOP MOVING :D
Ahuh!
Hahaha. That was so yesterday. SO FUN HORRRR :D
Anyway. I'm gonna rot at home now ):
Can't study, cos I'm not gonna be taking the exams ANYWAY.
And I'm really really hungry! I need foooood!
Theres no food at home! Someone please get me some food. I'm starvingggg D:
AND.
I'm ALSO.
BORED.
xoxo.
Marissa.
AH SHIT.
The drowsy medicine's effect is dawning on me ):
I'm gonna sleep.
I will try not to think about food.