Please don't leave me.
I always say how I don't need you,
But its always gonna come right back to this ;
Please, don't leave me.
HELLO.
I didn't take maths and physics exam today either. Uck, and that totally sucks.
I don't know, I'll have like 4 VR Grades in my report book. Oh my Gawd. That seriously sucks.
I'm totally going back to school for History exam tomorrow, even if I'm on my deathbed.
I can't afford to have FIVE VR Grades in my book ):
K, last night, I was a bit too bored.
So I bunched out Cole Sprouse and Danny Noriega pictures! :D
Both of them are HOT. Idk why I prefer Cole to Dylan X:
BUT ZOMFGX! YOU KNOW WHUUUUUT.
Draco Malfoy / Tom Felton LOOKS TOTALLY HORRIBLE IN HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE.
HE LOOKS LIKE A LOOOOOOON!
He looks like, an ugly version of Lucius Malfoy! ZOMG!
What happened to my hot Malfoyyyyyy D: So disappointed.
Awww. Dylan and Cole were so adorable when they were young! :)
Cole on the left and Dylan on the right :D
*screams* COLE LOOKS SO HOT HEREEEEEEEEE!
Gosh look at his long eyelashes :)
Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (winks)
Now for the awesome hotness of Danny Noriega! :D
I swear he should just be a model.
OMG!
EHHH! His shoes look realllllly familiar! (Looks at Randy)
That top looks familiar toooooo! (GLARES at Randy)
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (:
His piercings so smexyyyyyyyyyy! :]
Bubblegum boyyyy.
Ahaha, this is really cuteee :B
Ahahaha. Danny.
YEAH! I think both Cole and Danny are really hotttt :D
Steph's really cute. Whenever Danny appears on TV or whatever, she'll text me to watch it,
Like last time on the Ellen DeGeneres show. HEHEHE. (L) !
Oh and I found this really cool photo of Harry Potter & Draco Malfoy,
In the Half Blood Prince movie.
BUT AS I SAID, DRACO LOOKS HORRIBLE IN THIS MOVIE D;
You can practically see the RIVALRY in the way they are standing,
And in the way Harry looks at Draco.
K, I shall show you how scary Draco looks like now.
Don't faint!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOK! DOESNT HE LOOK LIKE LUCIUS?! :O
ZOMG. He looks like a clay statue here.
Zomg. His face is starting to scare me a little X:
Okay okay enough of the NOW pictures.
I shall show you guys some from BEFORE!
I really really prefer him when he was youngER. You knowww.
Ah! I liked him at this age. It was the time when he looked the nicest :)
NICEEEEEEEEEEE! :B
So cute lah!
He looks nice here too! :D
I love his face here! It looks like a porcelain figure. Awwww.
Its amazing how stars can change so much over the years.
Remember the adorable little Daniel Radcliffe?
Yeah, what has he become now? HAHAHA. Even Mithra, who was going totally crazy over him last time,
Has backed out in the Dan-Fan club. Whoops.
Oh let me show you one more hot picture. HEHEHE.
Seriously.
GUESS WHO!
(Don't worry if you can't figure out who this is. At first, I didn't believe it was him too.)
HEHEHEHEHE.
I'm gonna study for History now.
xoxo.
Marissa.
EDIT.
I just had a hilarious conference phonecall with Bangar and Randy.
Its super super funny, cos Randy loves to give Bangar racist insults.
I shall give you an example.
Randy : Eh your people all polluting Singapore lah!
Bangar : WHAT!
Randy : Yah lah, now we all turning black already lah!
Bangar : EH better than you right, Chinaman! See your bloody face like some cheena boy like that, still want to fight!
Randy : Who say I want to fight?
Bangar : Come lah! You wanna fight ah?
Randy : I don't fight lah, I only talk lah. Thats why I got a mouth!
Bangar : Your mouth full of shit lah!
Randy : At least better than yours right all full of grandmother stories.
Bangar : Oh so now you want to bring my grandmother into this lah?
Randy : Who say your grandmother? Can be my grandmother also right!
Bangar : Bloody hell.
Randy : Nothing to say already right! Now thinking of what to say right!
Bangar : Eh you shut up k chinaman!
Randy : Shut up lah you BANGLA.
Marissa : *starts laughing like crazy*.
Bangar : Eh Marissa shut up lah stop laughing!
Randy : Why?! She laugh got crime is it? Want to arrest her is it?!
Bangar : Eh what lah I wasn't talking to you.
Randy : So? You talking to Marissa right. Marissa also my friend right.
Bangar : -Silence-
Randy : Eh go write your old grandmother stories lah. Go read storybook la.
Bangar : What storybook storybook all now?
Randy : Go write your Harry Potter and the Tales Of Jesus la!
Bangar : What Harry Potter all now?!
Randy : Go write your books la. When you finish you call me la, I will be your editor for the books then all can sell very good one.
ZOMG!
There was so much more but I just can't remember. Heheheh.
Randy + Bangar = GODKNOWS WHAT!?
EDIT.
Fxck. Joanne just called me and she told me something,
That kinda really broke my heart );
She saw something going on with someone and someone in church, after mass and stuff, outside of church and all. And she was like "Marissa, I feel so sad for you!"
And I couldnt go like "BLOODYHELL, I SO knew that was gonna happen!!" and scream into the phone or whatever.
So I was like "Oh. I can't do anything about it..."
Even if nothing's happening between them, I don't know why I'm getting all cropped up cos of this, I know nothing's gonna return back to normal.
But I can't bear for this kind of thing to happen, even if I don't see it for myself, I don't like hearing it from other people.
I hate jealousy. It makes me a bitch ):
I wish I could hear this from you. I want the truth.
Even though nothing's gonna change, I want the fucking truth.
ARUGH!