Marissa is really proud of herself for not stepping into church on a Sunday (:
Cos if I did, I'd be facing a really awkward situation. Like seriously.
But on the other hand, staying at home on a Sunday, not being in church with friends and all, feels kinda weird. Like I'm missing a part of my weekend );
Ohwell. I'd rather stone at home than go to church and face all that. How embarrassing, just thinking about it makes me shiver.
xxx.
Marissa.
RIP Christopher's Grandma );
I can see the wake & all from my bedroom.
Should I go for awhile since I'm stoned for the whole day?
Oh yeah, I found this long-lost really really old folder of pictures taken with my friends and I from last year, maybe even more back.
It's super hilarious cos we all look so different now!
CHECK IT OUT :D
This was taken last year, during the Animation course :D
AHAHAH ISMAIL AND DARIUS! (They still look the same)
OMG LOOK AT MITHRA'S HAIR.
With Aurielle at Esplanade. Gosh I can't even remember what concert we went for.
I miss Gracia! ):
HAHA! Look at Bangar's face. This was ages ago! Like during his granddad's funeral time.
I remember this picture! We were helping Bangar's mum make Velankani!
If I'm not wrong, this is Justin's special calculator.
Lay Aposolate Dinner with RC peeps 2008 :D
I miss Michelle and Weixin ):
Aloy, Jerry and Christopher's backs. I remember we went to watch The Mummy Returns.
How will I ever forget the day I was thrown into the sea at Sentosa? (wink)
I remember clearly, this shot was taken by Bangar before mass. HAHAHA :D
Study time with Dwayne! :D
IJ FIESTA!
Rebecca got raped in my Hotel Room in Italy :O
K we both look so unglam here. And you can see the strap of Aloy's bag.
HEY BANGAR! :)
Supporting Netballers @ tpy sports hall.
I swear Shane said Aloy looks like a cabbage.
That was done by Kah Hui.
OMG DARIUS -.-
ANGIE = SEXY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
Last year's recruitment stand was so shit! HAHAHA.
This was taken near Jerry's house, I thinkkkk :/
It was Fix-My-PSP-Screen Day for Aloyyy.
Whose watch tan looks worse?
Yeah got a lot more, but I'm just too lazy to upload.
I THINK IT'S REALLY FUNNY, that I found all those photos after a million years! :D
So cooooool.
Neeway. Leticia and Mithra saw Jacob at Christopher's Grandma's wake.
I wanna go );
EDIT. 1047pm. K, ends up I went for the wake. HA-HA. But I went after the people I were avoiding left. HEEEHHHH, I'M SO SMART :B
1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
I never am, but okay,
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Nope, not at all.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
No one.
5) Do you regret it?
Gaah.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yeah. Beginning of this year, majorrrr.
9) What is your relationship status?
Single.
10) How do you want to die?
In my sleep. That's the best way.
11) What did you last eat?
Kiwi!
12) Played any sports?
A-DUH.
13) Do you bite your nails ?
Sometimes, unconciously.
14) When was your last physical fight?
Can't recall.
15) Do you have an attitude?
To my parents, I do.
16) Do you like someone?
Course I do.
17) What is your real name?
Marissa Belle Kueeky. NO, NO. NOT KUEEKY!
19) Are you gonna get high later ?
NO. WTH. I'm going to sleep!
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Hate is a very strong word.
21) Do you miss someone?
Yeah. Kinda.
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl. Who the hell cuts spaghetti? That turns it into rice.
23) Do you tan a lot?
Not really. I don't like to sweat.
24) Have any pets?
My 2 dogs.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Tired. Bored. Angry.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
I can't wait to get my license. I swear.
27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
Nah.
28) Would you take any of your ex-s back?
Hell yeah.
29) Are you scared of spiders?
FIGHTING SPIDERS. I love Soon Lee :D
30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Yes. Back to September 2008.
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
I regret doing what I did on December 8 2008. I was so stupid.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
The weekend just passed.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Maybe?
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Myself?
35) Do you type fast?
Exceptionally.
36) Do you have piercings? How many?
Ears. 2.
37) Want any more?
YES. NO. MAYBE.
38) Can you spell well?
W-E-L-L. How hard was that?
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
YES. A LOT );
40) What are you craving right now?
Sleep.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party ?
Nope.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yeah! I used to love horseriding :D
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
I've never even been in a pick up truck.
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I don't know, doubt it.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Uhm.
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
Don't think so. Did I?
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yeah guess so.
50) What should you be doing ?
Anything but this pointless life wasting crap.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
The fact that time machines don't exist.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
Too often.
53) Does somebody love you?
Nah. NOBODY LOVES ME. How awesome :)
54) What is your favorite colour ?
Rainbows.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yuhhh when I was younger.
57) Do you have trust issues?
Not really.
60. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
NOT AT ALL.
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
No. I bet he completely forgot about me and thinks I'm a bother.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Randy.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I don't know. Just wish he'd give me a second chance.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forget. Definitely forget.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
No. 2009 sucks.
67) What was your child hood nickname?
Risa?
68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
Out where.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yeah sometimes.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Put down the phone. HAHAHA.
73) What is bothering you?
This feeling.
74) Have you ever been out of your province?
I have no idea.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Nope. The TV's on so music's off.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yuck.
78) Do you know your fathers b- day?
Some day in August. Zomg.
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
YES. VERY.
80) Is cheating ever okay?
Sometimes. When you really need to.
81) Are you mean?
HAHAHA YES I'M VERYYYY MEAN.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Yeah! If Mithra stops stepping on em.
84) Do you believe in true love?
Yes. I know there's such a thing. Cos I've lost it before.
88) Do you like the outside?
I like the midside.
89) Are you currently bored?
NO I'M TIRED
90) Do you wanna get married?
Maybe someday.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends on how the use it.
92) Are you hungry?
Y'know I'M BLOATED.
93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
Nah.
94) What makes you happy?
Youuuu :)
95) Would you change your name?
Doubt it.
96) Ever been to Alaska?
I'd love to.
98) Do you watch the news?
Yeah!
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
Pisces.
100) Do you like Subway?
YEAH! SUBWAY MELTZZZZZZZZ :D
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Yes.
103) Do you talk like your friends?
I think so.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
YEAH OF COURSE. That's why I didn't go to church today!
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Definitely.
107) who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
Darren.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
It's their life. Die if you want to.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
No one.
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
All I need from you now, is a second chance.
111) Can you count to one milllion?
No no. I can't (: