I don't mean to hurt just to put you first,Today's MARKING DAY! Henceforth there's no school :D
I won't tell you lies.
I will stand accused with my hand on my heart
I'm just trying to say "I'm sorry".
I'm supposed to be either ice skating with Leticia and Linnette, at the Track BBQ or Pasir Ris with Shari & Mariam.
BUT GUESS WHAT. I spent my whole day at home. Loser, huh? (:
Stupid HDB guy just had to appear at my doorstep at 10am this morning while I was still snoozing.
Rang the doorbell and my dogs started barking like crazy. I was so mad.
Neeway.
I've gone on an insane music downloading spree! (I always do that when I'm bored).
And I've downloaded some really really OLD songs that I haven't heard for eons :D
Here's a list! :)
- Addicted - Stevie Hoang (actually it was for Aloy but it was a nice song so I kept it!)
- Waking Up In Vegas - Katy Perry (Omg, did you see her performance on AI ytd?)
- Best Days Of Your Life - Kellie Pickler.
- And The Winner Is... - Jay Z (Really OLD song.)
- Into Your Arms - The Maine (This song's really cool)
- Everything I Ask For - The Maine
- 4ever - The Veronicas.
- Instead Of Saying Goodbye - Bi Rain.
- Fire Burning On The Dancefloor - Sean Kingston.
- Starstrukk - 3OH!3 (Realllly cute song! :B)
- Wish You Were Here - Kate Voegle.
- We Made You - Eminem.
- All The Above - Maino ft T-Pain.
- Everything In Its Time - Corrine May.
- Renegade - Styx.
- Afterlife - Avenged Sevenfold (AWESOME!)
- Lexington - Chiodos.
- Fa La La Song - Jack & Rai (Wanted this for centuries!)
- Heartless - The Fray (Covers are damn nice)
- Chop Suey - System Of A Down.
- Love Song - Four Year Strong.
- Night Drive - All American Rejects.
- Make Up Your Mind - Theory Of A Deadman.
- Invisible Man - Theory Of A Deadman.
- Me and My Girl - Theory Of A Deadman.
- Nothing Could Come Between Us - Theory Of A Deadman.
- Say Goodbye - Theory Of A Deadman.
- You Say He's Just A Friend - Biz Markie.
- Cosmos Outer Space - t.A.T.u
- Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have With Her Clothes On - Panic! At the Disco.
- Northern Downpour - Panic! At the Disco.
- Welcome To The World - Kevin Rudolf.
- Sorry Sorry - Superjunior.
- It Happens - Sugarland.
Yeah that's about it. Actually there's more but I'm lazy to type so much out :O
There was a lot of miscommunication yesterday so Supergilas couldn't have a proper night conference call.
Cos Mithra and Leticia's phones could not join calls for some weird reason, then Randy kept getting cut off with their phones, then I was calling different people to try to connect calls. It was so weird ):
HEY I FOUND OUT SOMETHING COOOOOOL.
There are 5 Aloysius(s) and 3 Sheryl(s) online now. Hahaha but I'm lazy to take PrtSc D;
OH OH LET ME SHOW YOU SOMETHING.
Do you know how cute and small Daryl looks on webcam? (: HAHAHA!
Hahahaha he was like warning me not to take a screenshot and look what happened (:
Uh-oh, he's so gonna get me for that tomorrow :D
Shit manxzxz, Tuition starting soon and I'm feeling so siannnnnn -.-
I mean, come on man, exams just finished. Can't I have like a few weeks break like every other normal human being?
I'm overjoyed Adam Lambert got in last night!
I was like screaming across the phone lines with Mithra :D
And and and Katy Perry's performance was really cool. The music and confetti was awesome! :B
I'M SIANIFIED! Ohmamamamama.
I'm pissed that Youtube doesn't even have the Sum 41 Best Of Me MV. NOT EVEN ONE -.-
Rawr.
xoxo.
Marissa.
1. Your ex is on the side of the road, on fire. What do you do?
I'll scream and go berserk and call for help.
2.Your best friend tells you she's pregnant. What is your reaction?
Wtf? And then ask who's the guy.
3.When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
I wanted to punch my mum last night.
4. Congratulations! You just had a son. What's his name?
Caleb!
5. Congratulations! You just had a daughter. What's her name?
Uhm, actually I've never thought about it.
6. What are you craving right now?
I want to sleep so badly ):
7. What was the last thing you cried about?
My mum screaming at me.
8. When you buy something and your change is a penny, do you keep it?
Yeah. Unless I'm in a rush, I'd just tell them to keep the change.
9. What color is your tissue box?
PINK!
10. Is there a ceiling fan in your room & if so does it have dust on it?
I have a ceiling fan but I never ever use it, so yeah there MIGHT be dust.
11. What is the last voice mail you received about?
No voicemail :)
12. Scariest thing you've experienced in the last year?
OCH! HAHAHAHAHAHA.
13.Have you ever had a garage sale?
Nope.
14. What is the last beverage you had?
Mug Root Beer ftw!
15. Are you happy right now?
Exams overrrrrrrrr :D
16. Who came over last?
Leticia, Janelle, Mithra, Linnette.
17. Do you drink energy drinks?
Not really. Red Bull drives me nuts.
18. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Nope.
19. Dark or light jeans?
Dark.
20. What was the last movie you watched at home?
The Eye 10.
21. What is in your pocket?
No pocket.
25. When is your birthday?
24th February! Awesome pawsome.
26.What are you going to do after this?
Have stupid boring maths tuiton -.-
27. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
Mithra and Leticia! But only Leticia bought stuffs.
28. What about your favorite dessert?
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food (L)!
29. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
30. Do you like pickles?
YEAH! Especially the ones in Mac's burgers.
31. Is someone in love with you?
Naaaaah.
32. What color is your couch?
I don't have a couch. Zomfgx.
33. Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
Hahaha nope I don't think sooo.
34. Does someone like you right now?
NO ONE!
35. Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
Mas Selamat.
36. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
Uncle Jason.
37. How many hours did you sleep for last night?
10 hours. HEHEHEHE.
38. Do you swear at your parents?
Nope. I swear at them in my head, discreetly.
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Nope.
40. What is the last thing you spent money on?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.
41. Name one thing no one can ever take away from you?
God :D
42. What is the last thing you ate that had onions in it?
Erm, I don't like onions. Hate them.
43. Crunchy or Puffy Cheetos
Crunchy :D
44. Have you ever blocked someone from facebook?
Nah.
45. Who was it?
Refer to Q44.
46. Do you wear a name tag at work?
No.
47. What color is your iPod?
White and silver.
48. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
Don't have a key. HAHAHA!
49. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Listening to Soo on 987.
50. If the last person you kissed said that you were the only one they wanted, would you believe them?
It depends.
51. Do you believe that any of your ex's think about you?
Nah, he never does.
52. Would you date someone 8 years older than you?
OMG, no.
53. What were you doing at 1am this morning?
Sleeping uuhhh.
54. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Don't think so?
55. Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
No. No. No. No. No. Fuck you. No.
56. Do you know a secret about your ex and if he/she pisses you off will you tell?
Nah, I'm not so mean.
57. What's with you and the last person you kissed?
Can't recall.
58. Have you ever had your heart broken? If so how many times? How did it feel?
Can I skip this question? The feel of heartbreak sucks bigtime.
59. What time did you wake up this morning?
10am.
60. What's on your bed right now?
Pillow, blanket, Gachapin, February Bear.
61. Are you someone who worries too often?
Sometimes.
62. Do you like to cuddle/snuggle?
I like hugs (:
64. What color is your hair?
Brownish Black
65. Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something would you?
I'd like to go back to September 2008.
66. Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Yes.
67. Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
I almost fell asleep on Leticia's lap in the long Bus 29 ride.
68. Are you wasting your time on someone?
Maybe?
69. Are you excited about anything today?
EXAMS OVERRRRRRRRRRRR.
70. On average, what do you think you cry the most about?
Parents. Reflective stuff. Stupid stuff.
71. What does the newest text message in your inbox say?
I'm coming at 6.45pm.
73. Who are 5 people your last texts are from?
Uncle Jason, my mum, Ryan, Mariam, Randy.
74. Do you currently have a hickey?
No.
75. Last person you texted?
Mum.
76. Miss anyone?
Yeah.
77. Have you ever skipped class?
Heh, sure. 2/5 girls were in the toilet :)
78. What's the longest you've ever talked on the phone?
6hours :D
79. How many people are you texting?
None.
80. Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you're sure they won't tell?
Sure.
81. Where was the last place you went?
Downstairs my house. To the shops.
82. Let's be honest, have you ever been played by someone?
Yeah I guess so );
83. Have you ever kissed anyone who's name started with a M?
Myself! HEHEHE!
84. Who is the last person that called you and what did they say?
Bangar called me but I rejected his call (as usual!)
85. Do you trust all your friends?
Not all.
86. Do you know anyone that smokes pot?
Uhm..
87. Are you usually wide awake in the morning?
NO! I hate waking up early.
88. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Brown? I want Randy's eye colour, damn nice! );
89. Do you dance in the car?
Car will break.
90. Do you always answer your phone?
I guess, unless its Bangar. Then I'll reject and call him back with my house.
91. Would you like to be in a relationship right now?
Hmm.
92. Who's hoodie did you wear last?
Can't remember. My own luh,
93. Do you sleep on your stomach?
Sometimes. HAHA.
94. Is love really a beautiful thing?
Mhm. But when it screws up, gosh, it'll leave a scar for life.
95. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
NO.
96. Are you in a good mood right now?
Not really. I don't want tuition );
97. Is there a guy/girl that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Yeah! :D I love Fel and Gracia (:
98. Do you think your last ex will eventually want to be with you again?
No. These questions are seriously killing me. Whats up with all the ex questions?! ); ); Everyone knows I want you back );
99. Do you think you will be in a relationship three months from now?
Don't think so, probably not.
100. How many people on your top friends have you slept in the same bed with?
Sleepovers :D