Each time we have a quarrel,
It always breaks my heart.
Cos I am so afraid
That we might have to part.
Each night I ask the stars up above,
Why must I be a teenager in love?
The after-effect of NOT singing Do-Wop for a long time! "Teenager In Love" is such a cute song.
Anw, SCHOOL SUCKED! I'm so glad tomorrow's the last day for the term :D Awesomeness, but I still have to go back to school like everyday for CCA and all that supplementary crap and whatnot.
Stupid Bangar! Remember I said I wanted to sleep early? I went to bed at freaking 10.30 (which was already pretty late for the word 'early'), then he called my house at 11pm. And the ringing was so loud, and no one was at home, I had to get out of bed and walk out of the room into the hall to answer the damn phone. (I wanted to unplug it but that'd be pretty mean. HAHA, I did it once when I was in a really bad mood and when I didn't wanna talk to anyone)
Then, I answered the phone groggily. He asked "Eh sorry you sleeping ah?" Then I answered "I WAS, until someone woke me up." Then Bangar was like "Oh oh sorry I woke you up. Anyway ah, you know that day right, I was ... (blahblahblah)"
I was like WTF, his old grandmother stories again!
So I just stood at the hall with the phone with my eyes close, listening to his voice buzz through the receiver. Boring. When he finally ended his long essay (which I totally didnt listen to) and put down the phone, I went to bed and couldn't sleep. -.-
Woke up this morning feeling damn tired. Was so tempted to pon school );
Met Leticia and Mithra at the metal tables again.
SCHOOL WAS BORING. No proper lessons.
Oh yeah did I tell you my belt broke?! HAHAHA. Its super hilarious.
Cos you'd usually hear about the thread breaking or the thingy you hook with breaks.
But in my case, the entire HOOK is off the metal part!
So now I have to wear my belt like some conveyor thing (I dont know how to explain it but it looks hilarious)
And I wrote a particular name on the wrong side of my belt so I have no now turn it over :D
HEEHEEEE!
EMPHASIS ON THIS :
THIS WEEK IS A SUPER FXCKING HOT WEEK!
I've been sweating buckets and buckets of sweat a day! My whole uniform back was soaked! What is wrong with the world? Damn you global warming. And damn IJ for not having aircon in classes (SHUTUP Daryl. I know R.I has fabulous facilities! ;D)
I praised the Lord when Ms Seet brought us to the Computer Lab cos she herself was feeling super uneasy with the heat.
I felt so restless and uncomfortable in class that I wanted to cry. And Leticia's portable minifan's battery wore off, so we all sad there with our belts off and legs up on the table. Trying to air ourselves. HAHAHA.
RANDOM PICTURES! :D
Mariam claims she's a new judge in court. Look at her 'wig'. :D
I became a victim too!
Unglam drawings! Hahaha!
Me looking ridiculous with Mariam's new specs.
Mr Lim went into a rage today. He started banging tables super hard & screaming at us.
He's DAMN scary when he's angry I swear. I thought the table was gonna break into half, it was so loud!
And Mariam's guitar actually bounced off the table cos of the impact. (Lucky he didn't hit her guitar itself X:)
Art was so far the best. 2 free periods, and Ms Lau let us use handphones and MP3s.
Had the best time singing Boom Boom Pow. (Such an awesome song!)
Then I started going bonkers over the Macro function in my camera. I mean, look at the difference!
Look at the miracles of Macro Shots :D
My handphone strap :D
Mithra's bag thingy. It looks like the esplanade.
MY DAMN CUTE PAPERCLIP :D
Some cute Kinderjoy crap I got from Samantha. She bought it to cheer me up on Sunday when I was down! (:
This is the toy tipped over. Marc says it looks like a duck wearing a hat. Agree? (:
My phone on Macro!
Mariam's new glasses pattern. It looks cool!
Yeah. After art, went home with Christine Lee Chao Da. No seriously, she's so black now after standing under the sun for 2 days straight for Games Day on every level. And some parts of her face are not tan, it looks so cute :B
Walked to interchange with her and we disturbed the people watching TV at the MRT there :D We purposely walked in front of the TV slowly while they were watching, haha! Mean huh?
Took 159 home. Christine bought Green Apple Ice Blend and this stupid guy cut our queue. Ugh. Hate those people.
Christine almost fell off the chair when the bus jerked. HAHA, stupid driver! :D
And REMEMBER OUR CINE DATE TOMORROW, BITCHFACE! (I'm talking to Chris, not the driver)
Yeah. Came home, thank God for aircon. I remember there was one particular day, I did a favour for someone I really love, and he told me not to use the aircon for one entire day on his behalf to 'save electricity', and it was actually a miracle that I lived through it! :D Mannn, I miss those times real bad );
Slept. Woke up and had tuition. SUPER SIAN! Uncle Jason keeps wanting to talk to Randy -.-
That asshole! 5 freaking hours, I WANNA KILL HIM. And he still owes my mum $5. Asslobang sapradema ):
Yeah. I'm gonna bathe nao. Second time today, cos I'm sweating even though the aircon's on :O
TOMORROW'S FOUNDERS DAY! And school dismisses at 10.45am! :D :D
Mass is gonna rock rock rock :)
xxx
Marissa.
So many times I was alone and couldn't sleep,
You left me drowning in the tears of memory.
And ever since you were gone I've found it hard to breathe
Cos there was so much in my heart you couldn't see.
A thousand wasted dreams rolling off my eyes.
Time's been healing me and I say goodbye.
I can't breathe again, dream again.
I'll be on the road again.
Like you used to be the other day.