I saw you with your new girl just yesterday
And I feel that I must confess,
That even though it kills me to have to say;
I'll admit that I was impressed.
School is a total waste of time nowadays. All we do is check papers, have free periods and recess.
Paper-checking today sucked. Ms Lock was so mean to Janelle and made her cry );
AND GUESS WHAT. I failed my bio! Hooorayyy! Burnt my exams ha-ha-ha.
Mariam was damn funny, she thought she was gonna get ONE digit for her biology exam but turns out she missed a one digit mark by ONE point. I was laughing like mad :D
Recess was boring. I don't know. Shari was going a bit mad.
Asking us weird questions that I could barely answer, except to say "NO!"
COSSSSS, you'll regret it when its too late, just like I did. And believe me, regret is something you DON'T wanna experience, totally. It sucks second to heartbreak );
Had like 3 free periods at a go.
So many people took out their MP3 players and started listening in class cos there was no teacher.
I was damn scared a teacher would walk past and confiscate all our MP3 players, so I told Jolyn and Bettina to close the windows and all the doors, super funny :B
I went a bit insane with my MP3 player and Mariam, singing "Mustapha" by Queen :D
Shari and I were playing "I Can Wait Forever" by Simple Plan on 2 MP3 players, and singing the whole song. It was quite difficult cos we had different timings but we got it eventually :]
Leticia keeps singing the 'reset' song. So funny :D
Checking art papers totally screwed my day.
Ms Lau didn't get my surrealism painting, I have no idea how she managed to lose/not receive it, and so I got a straight zero for that entire column and I did really badly for art cos of that.
And the stupid City Of The Future crap. Did all really badly D;
I went to talk to her when school was over, and she said she didn't receive my surrealism painting at all. I was like WTFFFFFF, then she said even if I handed it up to her now, she'd give me a ZERO still.
I was so pissed );
Lost all that marks just for nothing. Zomfgxxx, I hate art D:
After school, went to interchange with Mariam, Janelle, Leticia and Mithra.
It was 1.50pm, a risky time to be in tpy interchange cos of some personal reason, and my eyes were darting left and right to keep a look out for............ people. HAHAHAA.
Took 159 home. Wish I could be at Janelle's house now );
Yuuhhh and I'm gonna have tuition at 4pm. I think I'll be going for 6pm mass. Been a long time since I've gone for a weekday mass, and I kinda miss it :]
OHWELLLLLLLLLLLL.
Austin Powers is (L).
xoxo.
Marissa.
UGH, this stupid new skin took me like half an hour to complete! ;O But whatever, it looks kinda nice. Long time since I had a tri-column blogskin :D
I love the Rembrants. I'll Be There For You themesong from F.R.I.E.N.D.S is awesome. I was singing it practically the entire day! :]
Let me say this once again,
No one sees you the way I do.
I miss you,
And its just so hard to walk away.