I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing,
Just prayed to a God that I don't believe in.
Now I've got time but he's got freedom,
Cos when a heart breaks, no, it don't break even.
I'M PISSED NAO! I shall state why later.
My mum was quite mad at me this morning cos she didn't want me to go to school for my History exam, cos my MC is due for 3 days and today's the 3rd day and I'm still supposed to be resting at home.
But I can't afford 5 VR Grades in my report book!
Neeway, slept pretty late last night. Around 12am cos I was on a 5-way conference call with Liza, Daniel, Bangar and Randy.
It was super hilarious cos Randy kept hurling racist insults at Bangar about Little India and Mustafa and Bangar kept calling Randy a Chinaman and kept asking him to go back to Chinatown -.-
And when Daniel came along, I couldn't differentiate whwas Randy and who was Daniel,
Cos both of their voices sounded sooooo similiar. Both very low, and both talk like they wanna fight. Hahahaha!
Veh funny conversation, I coouldn't stop laughing. And Liza recorded the whole thing :D
School started at 11am today, so I met Leticia, Janelle and Mithra @ Mac's at 9am.
Ate breakfast, talked, galleried, took 231 back to school.
We were stopped outside school by the security guards cos we had to take our temperatures.
Met Mariam at the canteen, then we went up to class.
Christine came reaaaaaaaaaally early! Hehehe.
We had to clean our tables with this nice smelling liquid thingy, haha Singapore is so kiasu!
Lucky no teacher made me wear a mask today X:
Anyway. Talked to Christine about something before exam started, I WANTED TO CRYYY! ]:
Stupid person. I hate youuu. Seriouslyy. Whats all this I'm hearing about you?! D: ARUGHHH!
I just wanna screaminyourfase );
Anyway, we only had 45 minutes for 4 SBQs! I wanted to holler.
I was rushing like some mad person.
Then when Mr Armstrong said "Pens down!" I was still writing and I was looking at him while finished the words "and so they had no choice as they were completely controlled by Stalin's rule". and when I was looking at him, my handwriting became all shitty and I couldn't even read it myself. Hahahaha. Shit manxzxz.
45 minutes is totally not enough time, I swear ):
Yeahhp. After exam, trooped off with Leticia, Mariam, Janelle & Mithra to Novena Square.
Stupid Bangar! Called me after school, asked me where I was going and I said "Novena".
Then he was like "Novena Church? You going there for what?"
Then I replied "Novena SQUARE! SQUARE! SQUARE! SAPRADEMA!" Walau. Hahaha.
Then Mariam was like 'arguing with him'. Super crazy people (:
Leticia made us all cheong for 143 like some insane people at the overhead bridge. We were running an uncontrollable speed cos the slope downwards was really steep, we looked like some siaocharbors. HAHAH :D
Caught it in time (':
Reached Novena. So many things I wanna buy! ]:
I wanna go shopping tomorrow, babies :D Hehehehe. Maybe :]
Leticia bought this really nice Korean Drink from the Korean Store (cos she's totally obsessed with Superjunior but I think they're kinda cool too, I like their song "Sorry Sorry". Very Justin Timberlake-ish. AWESOME!) and the drink was really nice :D
I quote Mariam "It tastes like the drink from the longan tin!" HAHA cos it was really sweet :P
Then they tapaoed food, SUPPOSED to come to my house & eat, then we go Tampines Mall.
BUT THEN, my mother, (ugh) didn't allow them over.
She said I'm still under MC for the whole of today, so I'm not supposed to go out -.-
And I'm like, so what, tonight 12am then I go out with them lah? ARUGH.
Then she say dunnowhat crap, kept saying I'm still sick and all that. Come on la, my temperature went down so much can!
Then keep saying cannot cannot, argue like no tomorrow,
Seriously pissed me off so so much ]: Sorry guys, cos they kinda cancelled their whole Tampines Mall trip cos I couldn't come and Mariam had to go home, like wtffffffff luh.
I'M NOT SICK LAH. BLOODY HELL.
I wish I could have just called my mum and screamed at her. I was so angry luh! ):
I don't care manxz, I'm SO going out tomorrow. I don't freaking care.
AND I'm going out on FRIDAY too. Annoying luh basket.
I only have one more studying exam, which is like on TUESDAY. Like hello.
I have no school tomorrow, Friday and Monday -.- WHAT IS THIS MAN D;
WHATEVER LA. Parents are annoying. Seriously ]:
So, in the end, cabbed with Mithra, Janelle, Leticia & Mariam (in separate cabs, Mariam, Janelle and Letti in one cab, Mithra and I in one cab), Mithra and I were damn noisy in the cab,
And my phone kept ringing so it was like "HURRRRH!" damn loudly X:
Cabbed to J8. Dunno for whaaat also -.-
I took bus 31 home. Came home, I was in a damn bad mood.
Slam door, didn't talk to anyone. I was effing pissed ]:
Mother can still come and tell me to go eat, bloody hell, just go to work lah. _l_ !
And now she's forcing me to eat the meds that I don't need. WTF?!
I don't need the bloody flu meds anymore, I'm cured from flu dammit!
She wants me to overdose or something is itttt. If she wants, just tell me, let me die lah!
Piang.
I'm so fishing pissed.
And I'm more pissed cos of the thing Joanne told me about ytd ];
WHATEVER LA.
I don't care.
xoxo.
Marissa.
Go away!
My mum won't even let me go for 6pm mass later la.
WHAT THE PONG IS THIS RUBBISH MAN!