Other boys will come along,I love that quote above. Its from one of my all-time favourite Westlife songs, "What Makes A Man". I love that song! And I love Westlife too! Whoever says they're gay should be shot and varnished like a clown.
They always do.
But what's the point when
All I ever want is you?
Oh yes before I start this boring, absolutely boring post, I wanna give a big shout out to
K I'm sorry dude but that photograph turned out bigger than I intended it to be, and I know its pretty unglam and all but WHO CARES. I get to do this only ONCE A YEAR so I might as well make it a good one! Lets see. Bryan Bryan. You've always been there for me, whenever I needed you. Accompanied me on the phone and listened to my problems, your shoulder was always there for me to cry on. You've been a wonderful friend and a greaaaaaat cab-buddy! (HEHE) And I miss the times we'd talk on the phone during the hols and just go crazy! You insane Andre Bocelli freak, better come back for choir someday! AND COME FOR CAMP! Lovelove! xxx
Yuh.
Today's a boring day. I know, its SUNDAY. Sundays aren't supposed to be boring unless someone is dead.
Crazy uncle Jason turned up unannounced at my doorstep at 12pm today. And I was still sleeping. Wtf. I was pretty pissed. I mean, I know he lives a level below me, but that doesnt give him the right to drop by all the time for tuition. I mean come on, its the holidays, cut me some slack you jayhoe!
Tuition sucked. Boring.
Now, I'm waiting for my mum to finish work so we can 'go out.'
Yuh.
Today's a boring day. I know, its SUNDAY. Sundays aren't supposed to be boring unless someone is dead.
Crazy uncle Jason turned up unannounced at my doorstep at 12pm today. And I was still sleeping. Wtf. I was pretty pissed. I mean, I know he lives a level below me, but that doesnt give him the right to drop by all the time for tuition. I mean come on, its the holidays, cut me some slack you jayhoe!
Tuition sucked. Boring.
Now, I'm waiting for my mum to finish work so we can 'go out.'
Honestly I'd rather sleep with swine flu infested pigs than go out with her at this point of time, cos obviously she'll start AGAIN with my results and crap, and then my dad will add on, making my entire evening even more miserable than intended.
BUT ITS OKAY. I have my iPod. I can block myself from the world as easily as that :)
I'm bored. Someone save meee.
EEEEEKKKK BLUENAME IS AT MAC'S NOW. Why didn't I go to church? Oh yes I remember why. Cos all servers were at 11.30 mass this morning for Father Val's dunnowhat. I forgot.
EDIT.
Omg! Sebastian the awesome appeared in newspaper! :D

HE LOOKS SO CUTE LAH SERIOUSLY. Thanks Shane, for alerting me about it (: Hehehe.
Oh yes, and Randy went for the Battle Of The Bands Audition already, like yesterday in church ;O
And Sebastian was there! Randy said the audition went really well and the judges and emcees applauded for them and even had a standing ovation when they finished their songs.
Well done, guys! :D Shame I wasn't there to see it..
I'm in a damn good mood now cos I had my Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream :D
xxx
Quiz.
When was the last time you really laughed?
Yesterday. Something that Fransiscus said, I was rolling all over my bed.
Your ex knows how to...
Style his hair. No, I'm serious. You should've seen his hair during mass yesterday evening. Felicia and I were going on and on about it and she said the reason his hair looked so nice was cos "He bought new wax."
Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Nope.
Who knows a big secret about you?
Mannn. Few people. Fel (:
How long is your hair?
Slightly longer than shoulder length.
When was the last time you sang out loud?
Yesterday night.
What did you have for breakfast?
I didn't have breakfast! Stupid Uncle Jason turned up unannounced at my house at 12pm. I was still sleeping okay! Wtf.
Is your birthday on a holiday?
Sadly, no. I wish.
What instant messaging service do you use?
MSN is awesome.
Are you signed on it right now and if so, who are you talking to?
I'm ALWAYS signed in. I'm talking to Nat (:
Can you cook?
NO I CAN'T! Serious! Home Ec, ugh, hated it.
Did you have a nap today?
Nope. It's too early.
What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans. Its a habit, I guess.
When is your birthday?
24th February,
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
OP. I love love love the designs of OP t-shirts. Damn cute :)
Do you have any regrets?
YES. I REALLY REGRETTTT OHMANN ):
Do you use an alarm clock?
My phone's alarm, yes.
What's the first thing you notice of the opposite sex?
The way they talk/their voice.
What color are your favorite shoes?
Black and white converse :D
Are you a social or antisocial person?
Social!
Have the cops ever come to your house?
No.
Do you have a tan?
Haha, stupid watchtan.
Ever had braces?
Braces on my body yes, but not on my teeth.
Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimess.
What's your favorite commercial at the moment?
KAWAN KAWANNNN! *Looks at Mariam*
Do you always wear your seat belt?
I NEVER wear the seatbelt to be honest.
Who was the last person to disappoint you?
Ummm.
Do you know what you want to do with your life?
Nope. I want to die, I guess.
BUT ITS OKAY. I have my iPod. I can block myself from the world as easily as that :)
I'm bored. Someone save meee.
EEEEEKKKK BLUENAME IS AT MAC'S NOW. Why didn't I go to church? Oh yes I remember why. Cos all servers were at 11.30 mass this morning for Father Val's dunnowhat. I forgot.
EDIT.
Omg! Sebastian the awesome appeared in newspaper! :D
HE LOOKS SO CUTE LAH SERIOUSLY. Thanks Shane, for alerting me about it (: Hehehe.
Oh yes, and Randy went for the Battle Of The Bands Audition already, like yesterday in church ;O
And Sebastian was there! Randy said the audition went really well and the judges and emcees applauded for them and even had a standing ovation when they finished their songs.
Well done, guys! :D Shame I wasn't there to see it..
I'm in a damn good mood now cos I had my Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream :D
xxx
Quiz.
When was the last time you really laughed?
Yesterday. Something that Fransiscus said, I was rolling all over my bed.
Your ex knows how to...
Style his hair. No, I'm serious. You should've seen his hair during mass yesterday evening. Felicia and I were going on and on about it and she said the reason his hair looked so nice was cos "He bought new wax."
Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Nope.
Who knows a big secret about you?
Mannn. Few people. Fel (:
How long is your hair?
Slightly longer than shoulder length.
When was the last time you sang out loud?
Yesterday night.
What did you have for breakfast?
I didn't have breakfast! Stupid Uncle Jason turned up unannounced at my house at 12pm. I was still sleeping okay! Wtf.
Is your birthday on a holiday?
Sadly, no. I wish.
What instant messaging service do you use?
MSN is awesome.
Are you signed on it right now and if so, who are you talking to?
I'm ALWAYS signed in. I'm talking to Nat (:
Can you cook?
NO I CAN'T! Serious! Home Ec, ugh, hated it.
Did you have a nap today?
Nope. It's too early.
What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
Jeans. Its a habit, I guess.
When is your birthday?
24th February,
Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
OP. I love love love the designs of OP t-shirts. Damn cute :)
Do you have any regrets?
YES. I REALLY REGRETTTT OHMANN ):
Do you use an alarm clock?
My phone's alarm, yes.
What's the first thing you notice of the opposite sex?
The way they talk/their voice.
What color are your favorite shoes?
Black and white converse :D
Are you a social or antisocial person?
Social!
Have the cops ever come to your house?
No.
Do you have a tan?
Haha, stupid watchtan.
Ever had braces?
Braces on my body yes, but not on my teeth.
Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimess.
What's your favorite commercial at the moment?
KAWAN KAWANNNN! *Looks at Mariam*
Do you always wear your seat belt?
I NEVER wear the seatbelt to be honest.
Who was the last person to disappoint you?
Ummm.
Do you know what you want to do with your life?
Nope. I want to die, I guess.