Earth Angel, Earth Angel,Obsession with Bella Morte after doing Do-Wop during CCA. I'm going crazy over the lyrics of "Teenager In Love" and "Earth Angel". All the lyrics are so sweet and nice ):
Will you be mine?
My darling dear,
I love you all the time.
I'm just a fool, a fool in love with you.
Neeway, I felt damn sian, going to school today. First of all, I was super tired. Then secondly, the weather was so freaking humid, and thirdly, there were no lessons in school so I have no idea why we're going in the first place.
Seriously we just went there to slack. All the way, slack slack.
I FOUND OUT A SHITLOAD OF NEWS TODAY! Like seriously!
I practically had the shock of my life and I almost toppled off my chair when Ada told me. I didn't expect it at all! Like, no way in hell. But but but, LOOK, it happened! (Actually it was quite funny but shocking too)
And Steph even confirmed it to me! SO HA-HA, its confirmed, you arse! :D
Mariam, Mithra and I were thinking of ways to assassinate people at weddings.
IT WAS SUPER FUNNY. We thought of inventing exploding wedding rings, so that when it is put on the groom/bride's fourth (FOTH!) finger, it will explode and she/he will die! MUHAHA.
The perfecto plannisino. Oui oui! ;)
Mithra and I hated Maths, so we went downstairs to the photocopying shop with Leticia and Abigail.
SAW PATRICIA! Had heart to heart and she's really nice! Super funny with her hand actions when she's talking, she'll like clap her hands together halfway. Haha damn cute lah she! :D
Yeahp, went back upstairs. Maths makes me miss Mr Lim so muchhh ); He was like the bestestestestest teacher/friend you could find in school! I remember in sec 2, when the entire 2/5 and 2/6 were supposed to have maths remedial during the June Hols, and NO ONE turned up except me, and Mr Lim was so disappointed D;
BUT, in the end, I tried to make him happy! I asked him about his family and stuff, and I realised he was actually from Penang and he speaks fluent malay! How awesome. His wife's name is Lucy and he has her name engraved in his wedding ring, how nice (: He has two sons called Joshua and...
Okay I think I'm giving out too much info.
K school was overall, BORING.
After school, I was in a damn bloody bad mood, I don't know why or how. But yeah.
I even went to the extent of yelling/hollering/shouting/screaming at Randy on the phone, and not in a good way. I was shouting at him like a crazy person. Omg. What is wrong with me );
Went for CCA with Ann-marie and Aurielle.
It was okay. The boys and girls from Metta School came again (:
Together We Achieve is such a nice song! I cannot believe we're performing for the Singapore Special Youth Olympics 2009. What an honours (: Its really cool. Its gonna be on 5th June at Yishun Stadium, COME IF YOU CAN! :D
Yuh.
After CCA, went for mass with Nat.
Ignatius and Benjamin served mass today! :D So cute.
I was praying hard that I wouldn't drop the communion again (shutup Randy and Liza), I would have died :O
Went home after mass, oh yeah and I saw Letti's dad. He's so funny :D
Took bus back, and stood at the bus stop with Nat for a damn long time cos we were waiting for Monkey to reply her sms and stuff.
So yeah.
I've been eating sandwiches for every meal since Sunday! Perfect way to lose those fats. :D
SCHOOL TOMORROW'S GONNA SUCKKK :/ :/ Super.
I'm tired. Will probably turn in early tonight and wake up at 6 tomorrow :D
Bye lovers.
xxx
Marissa.
The day that you fall,
I'll be right behind you
To pick up the pieces
If you don't believe me,
Then just look into my eyes
Cos the HEART never lies.