EDIT. 9.46pm :]
Hey. Just got back from mass and I'm feeling worse than everrr.
When I left the house, the sky was really dark. I thought it was gonna rain, but thank God it didn't.
Reached church, talked with John. Wanted to freaking cryyyy.
And the song I was listening to on my iPod made me feel even more miserable.
Went in for prac. Sat with Steph (L) and Jessa.
Steph told Linnette about the vandalism thingy in our school. Totally sucked aye. But I wouldn't exactly cry for that ;O
Practice was only half an hour. Then talked with John a bit again );
Went up for mass. Talked to Fel, laughed a lot. She totally cheered me up, a bit :D
Mass started, we had 17 servers. What an amount, so manyyy. Nothing beats the 20 servers we had last year in one particular mass.
Bangar served! Looked like he wanted to fight again.
Fel and I were sleeping on each other throughout homily even though we weren't tired.
Nathan was running around behind my seat and I had to hold his hand to stable his pace when he walked :D So cute.
Communion was a blur.
The choir was so blur whether or not we were supposed to go down with the congregation for communion or wait for the wardens to come to the second level.
Then the warden forgot there was 2 lines, and he only served communion to one row at a time.
Fel and I were like HUHHH, where's our communion mannn.
Had no closing prayer today. Surprisingly. I think Mona forgot and no one reminded her.
Went downstairs, talked to a lot of people (:
Talked to Bangar and he bitched about someone he really disliked, it was so hilarious.
Yuhhh then I went home.
Steph sent me this song, its really sad.
Never Change - Chase Coy.
The lyrics are so sweet and touching. Reflections.
xxx.
Marissa.
No matter what I do, I will always carry you in my heart
You'll always be my shooting star.
If you hear this wherever you are
Just know i need you here
I need you now
You were brighter than the pale white moon
Reflected in your eyes
So i guess its no suprise
I can't forget you
No matter what i do
I will always carry you in my heart
You'll always be my shooting star
Autaumn days will fade away
But memories willl always stay the same
I'm hoping you will never change
Don't ever change
I just need to slow down for a while
I'm missing your warm smile
And the way you used to say
"stay with me till the daylight breaks
No matter what it takes
Just say you'll stay"
I will always carry you in my heart
You'll always be my shooting star
Autaumn days will fade away
But memories willl always stay the same
I'm hoping you will never change
Don't ever change