I don't mind now knowing what I'm headed for,I cannot believe I did what I did today. Like seriously, I thought I'd never do it.
You can take me to the skies.
Its like being lost in heaven,
When I'm lost in your eyes.
I promised myself I'd never do it.
I went to Old Changi Hopital. Like seriously. The Haunted one.
No joke. HAHA. K, stop laughing.
At first, Mithra, Leticia, Janelle and I were supposed to visit a friend in the REAL Changi Hospital -.-
Then dunnohow, we ended up at OLD Changi Hospital with Randy and a bunch of his friends.
They were like smoking and stuff, and Randy was only wearing his BOXERS and a shirt. Zomg. So crude.
They were gonna go inside the building, and they broke up some wood thing from the old doors and burnt them with lighters and it was super super super smoky! :O
Damn hard to breathe properly there :[
I didn't want to go in at first, cos I was damn damn freaking scared, I wanted to cry ):
Then Randy they all, kept saying "Come la, don't need to be scared!"
Then at first, I was like NO WAY IN HELL AM I GOING IN. Then Janelle was scared too, so both of us planned to stay outside while Leticia and Mithra went in with all the guys (There were exactly TEN Montfort guys -.-)
BUT THEN, Janelle wanted to go, SO I WAS LIKE WTF!? :O
If Janelle went with them, I'd be alone downstairs. So I was like "Fxck it la, I go la."
I was actually quite angry cos I was damn freaking scared to go. D:
SO IN THE END, I WENT IN, bloody hell.
It was effing scary! I was holding Mithra's hand all the way.
Then Randy's friend, this nice guy called Khairul, was escorting Mithra and I cos I was really scared.
There was this really small annoying Malay guy that kept screaming like a girl -.- Then everytime he screamed, I would scream and then Leticia would scream. Super funny/scaryyyy.
Then they kept destroying the property there. They kept breaking the old doors and breaking the glass everywhere. I was damn scared there would be ghosts there or something.
There were some portions of the hospital where there were puddles of water that obstructed our way so we had to like walk through the waters. Damn disgusting! The water was damn dirtyyy ]:
Khairul was really nice. He helped Mithra and I throughout the entire thing cos all the other guys were walking ahead.
There was this guy with a cap that was leading us, and he was actually playing the guitar while walking.
Overall, I was really freaked out. SUPER SCARY! D;
We actually climbed up so many many flights of stairs, I was so scared D: The stairs was all full of broken glass and stuff, and there was spraypaint all over the walls. I dont know why I was so scared.
The whole place was really scarily cold but my whole back was soaked with sweat.
The scariest part HAD to be the Mortuary.
Its where all the dead people were kept, in a very cold room.
And when we stepped into the room, you could totally feel the temperature change there.
It was freaking freaking cold. Khairul warned me "I don't think you'd like to go in there." Cos I was shaking with fear.
The small guy saw a mirror in one of the rooms and he was like "Eh sia la, ada mirror di sini! (which means EH, Got mirror here!) Then Khairul was like "Eh eh dont go, don't play around, mirror is serious matter."
Omg.
Randy was super chicken I swear. He suddenly started running and banged into a door and the door was very old and broken so it almost fell off the hinges. HAHAHA. Whaaaaaaaaat.
We were in the hospital for like, what, 45 minutes?! The most horrifying 45 minutes of my life! :O
We had to get out of the place before 4.30pm cos, I don't know, it was a kinda rule.
Mithra kept telling me to stop crushing her hands cos I was really scared. D;
OMG. And I was so thirsty! Cos it was sooo hot! Then Randy and I had sooo many mosquito bites.
Freaky.
Then yah, we got out of the place, after a freaking long time! :O
45 minutes seemed like FOREVER.
Mithra stepped on ashes and she kept apologising, Khairul was like "Say sorry, say sorry."
Then we finally got out of the hospital! I was so scared la. Shaking like mad.
Then we walked down the slope and took a bus to Hougang.
The bus ride was really really long, it was really nice to finally have air con.
AND MY iPOD WAS SPOILT! ): Cos it got crushed in Mithra's bag and there were two lines across the screen of my iPod and it was spoilt, I was sooooooo angryyyyy ]:
Neeway.
The boys were really noisy in the bus. LETICIA (L) JONAS! :D
Hehehehe.
Got off the bus, then Randy, Khairul, other malay guys, Leticia, Mithra, Janelle and I went to sit at the void deck downstairs some house at Hougang, and we talked a lot.
Leticia kept throwing bottles at Randy, and this old aunty was laughing at us.
BOWL vs MOP. SUPER FUNNY.
I almost completely forgot about the ghostly experience we had this afternoon after laughing so much.
Then Randy and Mithra had this chasing thing all around the Hougang blocks.
Randy can go join Track & Field, cos he runs super fast.
Then we all left, Janelle, Leticia, Mithra and I went to Janelle's house.
Janelle's brothers are super super cute :D Both from Maris Stella.
Her room is superrr nice :D And cold. And her bed is actually a sofa :)
Yeahhh, then Leticia, Mithra and I cabbed home.
We were singing like crazy in the cab the driver almost went deaf.
Randy was on the line, super funny la. Bitch! :D
Leticia and I went home.
I was pretty scared to go home on my own, and it was getting pretty late at night.
But I plugged in my earphones at full blast and I felt okay :D
Reached home.
Conference call nowwww :D
xoxo.
Marissa.
I cannot believe, I went to Old Changi Hospital.