I don't wanna be the girlAs usual, I'm exhausted! Today was such a long day.
Who has to hear the silence.
The quiet scares me,
Cos it screams the truth.
Woke up really early, at around 9am (hey, its early for me okay!) cos of my neighbour's stupid renovations right above my room, practically drilling into my ceiling. Uggggh.
Bathed, got dressed. Mithra gave me a call and I met her downstairs my house.
Then we met Leticia at the bus stop opposite her house. Then we bussed to Compassvale, it was a really really long bus ride. And we saw a lot of cute little kids on the bus! Actually it was more like Sengkang :O
Walked around a little, then had a phonecall from Randy and he said HIS MUM WANTED TO MEET ME!
K, MAJOR PANIC moment. His mum wanted to see what kind of person I was, like who he was mixing around with. So I had like a panic attack for 3 minutes. Then it faded.
So he told us to take an MRT to Punggol to meet him, so that we could go his house.
Reached the MRT waaaaay earlier than Randy. So we sat around. Waited for him, finally he came.
Then we bussed to his house. It was actually only two stops -.- Mithra was hitting Randy all the way because Randy kept hurling racist insults at her, and she got really pissed, hehehe :D
So whack here whack there,
Then reached Randy's house.
I was freaking freaking scared to step into his house. Leticia and Mithra waited downstairs at the deck.
He lives at the 11th floor, and he has an exchange student in staying over. Cool aye? (:
Neeway. His mum opened the door for us, and I actually wanted to wait outside the house while he changed and stuff, but then he told me to come in, so I cautiously walked in. And I had no idea where to go, so he asked me to go to his room.
Freaking scared, I have no idea whyyy.
Then his mum came and talked to me about stuff. Stuff :O
Her english is really good. Hahaha. Neeway. Sat in Randy's room while he bathed.
WE HAVE SO MANY SIMILIAR THINGS IN OUR ROOMS LA!
First, he has 2 Readers Digest Encyclopedias that I have, he has subscribed to RD, we have the exact same Jonas Brothers Poster, same PHOTO frames, and etc etc.
He has photos all over his room.
And I saw one certificate on his wall, that I almost fainted when I read it.
HE'S A STUDENT COUNCILLOR at school! ZOMG! I totally didn't believe it. HAHAHA. But ohwell.
He took a damn freaking long time to shower, so I looked around his room.
He didn't use the aircon so I was just about to die. NO, I'M JOKING :]
And when I saw the 3 guitars and the ginormous speaker set at the corner of his room, I was like woahh.
HE FINALLY FINISHED SHOWERING -.- Came into the room with his shirt and a pair of red boxers.
I was like zomg, wear some pants, dude! HAHA :O
Then he finally wore his pants. And they couldn't zip. Wth -.-
Then he brushed my hair with his hairbrush AFTER he used it, I was like omg. And it was really really painful and sharp! LOL.
Got out of the house, with his packed lunch that his mum made for him (:
Went downstairs, got into a cab.
(K this cab part of the story is really really freaky. I swear!)
Randy sat in the front and Leticia, Mithra and I sat at the back.
AS SOON AS RANDY GOT INTO THE CAB, the driver asked him "Eh boy, are you eurasian?" then the cabbie started touching Randy's shoulder while talking to him.
Then Randy was like "Uh yeah, I'm from Australia." And then the driver kept smiling and smiling at Randy throughout the whole cab ride to Marina Square. IT WAS SUPER FREAKY!
Then he looked at me and he was like "Eh you're his girlfriend ah?"
I did some vomit action and said "NOOOOO!"
Then the cabbie was like "Girl why you make that action?" Then in a moment of panic, I said "Cos cos cos he's too hot for me mah!"
Then the cabbie looked at Randy and smiled, like the creepy sorta smile. ZOMG.
THIS IS WHEN IT GOT REALLY FREAKY.
The cabbie started talking about banglahs (like seriously the banglas),
Then for no reason whatsoever, he started tickling Randy's stomach. And poking his sides.
I quote, the cabbie said "This boy, I koo chee koo chee him, he not scared ah!"
Leticia and I were like "WTFFFFFFFFFF IS THIS IDIOT GAAAY?!"
I felt like asking him "Uncle, are you married?" But I didn't cos it'd be awkward -.- He kept asking Randy about himself, like what school he was from and everything, when Randy said "Montfort" the uncle was like "Montfort ah, I hear there got a lot of paikias ah!" Randy said "No la, uncle, you see I so guai!"
Then the man laughed and touched Randy's shoulder again. Wtf?
THEN, since we were gonna eat Sakae, Randy gave his packed lunch to the cabbie.
He accepted it with "wide open arms". LOL, lucky he never hug Randy or something, it would have been really WEIRD.
As soon as we got out of the cab, I started screaming with Leticia.
I said to Randy "ZOMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT CAB DRIVER?!"
Seriously. Freaking gross.
Kkkkkkx, whatever.
Went up to Sakae and met Liza.
Ate a LOT. I swear, Randy eats like crazy and still doesnt grow fat.
And he keeps squashing me to the right like as if I was really skinny (I'm so not).
Then he keeps bumping his knees into mine and I was so annoyed cos it hurt a lot -.-
UGH.
Niamind, Leticia payed the bill and the bill was (read this) $121.90, zomggg!
But Leticia had $400 today, so that was nothing compared to it. Hehehe :D
Walked around a bit in Marina.
Wanted to watch a movie, but in the end, there was no nice movies to watch.
So we walked.
Then I wanted someone to piggyback me cos I was lazy to walk. So Liza carried Mithra's bag and Mithra piggybacked me.
SUPER FUNNY LA. Cos Mithra keeps standing up straight and so I will slip off then she has to like jump to make me adjust to her back again, it was really funny. Walking around the mall like that.
Then Mithra got tired, so Randy piggybacked me, EVEN MORE HILARIOUS.
Cos I accidentally slapped his mouth then he like fell forward so I fell forward too and both of us ended up lying on the floor laughing our asses off, and Leticia started laughing at us too.
WHAT LA. We fell right in the middle of the mall, so embarrassing.
Then we walked off to Peninsula.
Randy met his funny haired friend outside and stayed to talk awhile.
Then went to Penin, supposed to get a hoodie, but couldn't find one that was smaller than XL -.-
Found one really nice one! White with pink traced hearts. But the smallest size was XL.
Liza hunted around for her shoes but couldn't find one.
OHOH and we went into this really satanic shop, it was really freaky. And it smelt scary.
We started walking around again.
Then Leticia started whacking Randy until she fell onto the floor.
Then we ALL started laughing and ALL of us fell onto the floor and rolled all over laughing.
Super random and funny! (:
K, yuhhh, then we went out of Penin, then everyone went to buy bubbletea cos we were really thirsty.
Yuh then so Randy had to go home. HE WAS JAY WALKING AND SHUFFLING ACROSS THE ROAD LIKE SOME GAY FREAK PERSON SUPER HILARIOUS HAHAHAHA.
Then Leticia, Mithra, Liza and I went to Raffles City,
Letti needed to buy her white heels but we couldn't find it ):
OHOHHH hahaha, we went to Dorothy Perkins, and Mithra and I tried on A DRESS!
Like strapless dress! Leticia, Mithra and I were like all cramped into one dressing room and we all wore the same thing, I looked super faaaaaaaaat, like seriously, ewww.
HAHA but we already swore, that during the hols, we'd go dress-shopping and wear it out together :D
Then we went into this Chinese Art Gallery, super funny. All the nude statues allll. What.
Then Liza MRT-ed home, Letti, Mithra and I cabbed home.
LONG cab ride. This time, NO PERVERT CABBIE :B
Yeah, went home.
CONFERENCE CALL NAO :D
xoxo.
Marissa.
I still cannot believe I went to OCH :O