Today was the best labour day! Hahahaha. Kk whatever :D
Went for the wake at around 12.45pm, met Edward. The area was really empty, it was only Edward and a few other people.
His aunties are all really friendly :D
We sat at a faraway table and talked a lot, crapped a lot. He has really nice songs on his iTouch! Like all the oldies, Barry Manilow, Michael Learns To Rock, Celine Dion, all really nice songs! (: Awesome Edward!
Then Fionn and Gordon came (: Sat with us and talked.
Then Randy and Iggy came. Started disturbing me AS USUAL -.-
Then Eugene and Eunice came! I was like ZOMG EUGENEEEE! :D
He finally remembers who I am! After 9 years of not seeing each other, he finally remembered me!
And Edward's taller than Eugene, surprisingly. Hehehe. Talked a bit about life. LOL! Not realllyyy.
I played around with my handphone ringtone. My msg tone of Randy going "HURRHHH!", I changed it to my ringtone. So when Edward called me, it would be like "HURRH HURRH HURRH HURRH HURRH!" SUPER FUNNY I SWEAR :D
Hahahaha.
Then when I was leaving to go home, saw MITHRA at the traffic light! (L)
She said she had nothing to do, so she wanted to come over to my house. Hehehe, she's damn cute.
So Randy, Iggy, Mithra and I walked to the bus stop.
On the way there, Randy's drum sticks from his bag dropped out and went into the drain! Iggy helped him get it out. I was so afraid someone would fall cos there was no place to balacnce there. Hahaha.
Then Randy and Iggy said they wanted to come to my house, so I was like Huh? Okay lor -.-
Came into my house, switched the air con on at FULL BLAST, cos it was so hottt! D:
Randy started playing the guitar. And Iggy played the entire "My Heart Will Go On" song, it was so nice! :)
Then Leticia called me and asked me to go over to her house cos they were ordering Sushi and asked me to bring it over.
So I went there with the 3 of them, and WE WENT TO THE WRONG HOUSEEE! X: ZOMFGX.
So paiseh la! Mithra was like "Uhh is there anyone called Leticia Leong staying here?" Bloody hell! WRONGHOUSE! D:
Finally found her house, 16th storey, not 17th -.-
She came over with the sushi and stuff and everyone started eating.
Yumyumyummmmmmmmm :D
We watched THE EYE and it freaked me out damn badly even though I watched it before X:
I hated the basketball bouncing part! Ughhh! The ghost face was so freaky!
Randy & Iggy were being damn gay during the movie.
They were lying on my beanbag with the blanket over! WTH LA. Hahahaha.
Then I leaned against their legs to watch the movie and Randy kept tugging my hair. Haha wth! -.-
Then Iggy fell asleep after the movie. Awww he looked so cute! Like a small kid. Wrapped up in my blanket with my pillow :)
Randy & I went to my maid's room to play the electone.
He let me hear the song It Ends Tonight, and try to listen and play.
I MANAGED TO DO IT! *clapclap* Played along with the music, and Randy brought the guitar in and played too.
It sounded really nice.
Went back into my room and Igs woke up :O
K took pictures :)
Sorry for bad quality cos I used my webcam for some pictures.
Iggy, Randy's arm and me.
Aha, cousinly love. Iggy, Randy and me :D
Don't look at my face. Look at what Randy and Iggy are doing behind me X: Whoops.
Iggy, what are you doing?!
Me, Leticia and the F&N bottle that EVERYONE drinked from (:
Iggy ah, your hand ah, very the extra leh! HAHAH. Joking! :D
Thats Iggy btw. He was hanging upside down on my webcam. HAHAHAHA!
Gaah and again :D
They were planning a "game".
EHH RANDY UNGLAM! FOR ONCE! HAHAHAHAHA!
What is Mithra doing?
What is Randy doing now?
Iggy trying to stomp on Randy.
Playing with the wonderful supply of Wasabi !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sapraderma Randy!
Mithra! :D
Leticia! (:
Oh yeah!
Randy and Iggy were playing a really ridiculous sadistic game.
They took the leftover Wasabi from the Sushi Set, and played a game, sort of like the ice cube game, but this time it was,
STUFFING WASABI UP THEIR NOSES!
It was really really really gross!
Especially the part when Iggy blew his nose and he pointed at the tissue and he was like "I SEE IT! I SEE IT!"
K, maybe you should WATCH it to understand better.
The beginning part is funny, when Iggy asked Randy "What the hell did you do?"
Then Randy replies "You ask my father lah."
But the best part, was when Iggy stuffed it up his nose.
Then he started having like some spasm or something. HAHAHA shifting his head left and right like a dog.
P.S The loud laughter was ALL LETICIA. Hahaha. For once! :D
Leticia went damn high. Kept laughing for no apparent reason,
Then it caused everyone else to laugh. Iggy was like "I DONT KNOW WHY I'M LAUGHING BUT I'M LAUGHING!"
Super cute lah they all (:
Then, Randy had to go. So everyone else left D:
Leticia and I walked Randy and Iggy to the bus stop cos they didnt know how to get there.
Randy flags a cab like as if he OWNS the road or something! He just stands in the middle of the road during traffic and starts waving his hands up and down like a lunatic. HAHAHA WHAAAT.
He FINALLY got a cab. Then we waited for Iggy's bus 88 to come. When it came, Letti and I walked home :)
SAW A GINOROUS MONKEY ON THE WAY BACK!
The 2 of us started screaming like maaad.
Went home, took money and EZ Link card and iPod and went off to meet my mum at Far East.
Met RAYMOND on the bus! Hahaha.
Ate Hans for dinner, and Randy asked me to help him buy the Straw Fedora Hat, $19.90 !!!
He better pay me on Sunday. HAHA jokinggg. I'm not ahlong -.-
AND ZOMFGX, GUESS WHO I SAW.
PAUL TWOHILL!
Hehehehe. Like 2 metres away from meee :O
I was damn shocked lah!
And today is like Hot-Guys-At-Orchard-Road-Day or something. THERE WERE SO MANY! HAHHA.
Yuh. Then bussed home.
Here I am.
Tomorrow, got catechism class! *screams*
I'm happy.
xoxo.
Marissa.
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're okay?