I've been told what's done is done,
To let it go and carry on.
But deep inside, I know that it's true,
I'm stuck in time, stuck on you.
We were still untouchable.
MARISSA, is full of love.
So don't give up just because love has failed you once.
- John Valentine Teh.
Hey. Today pretty much sucked.
K, I woke up too early so I took a long stroll over to Guangyang. Then, I almost missed the damn bus 59 cos I was too engrossed in finding songs in my iPod, thank God Elaine tapped me and told me to get moving.
Reached school, met Leticia, Janelle.
Assembly was in the hall. (Aircon, I love you)
Yeah, we had a talk by Joteo. It was really funny, all the old IJ photos.
And Joteo can be quite humourous actually, that is, when she's not scolding people X:
Then we had to go back to class.
Ms Kwok came in and told us we had to shift our tables to the 6th floor dance studio.
I almost died. My fingers almost fell off when I was holding the tables. Cos we're on the 4th floor, we had to go down to the 2nd floor and walk over the stupid bridge to the art block, then take the bloody lift. Thank God we could use the lifts, if not I think I would've died.
Us shifting tables.
Supergila girls with SIX tables in the lift :D
Yeah. After shifting the tables, we went back to our classrooms with nothing to do.
It was like hell. Fiesta was supposed to start at 10am.
We were all slacking in class. Messaging, using MP3s, taking photos, etc.
Almost died of boredom.
Mariam wanna extra only. Hahahaha.
Reading magazines & listening to music. What did I tell ya ;)
Yamuna and gang camwhoring. What did I tell ya again ;)
Yeah, then we had to go back to the hall for another briefing, I guess?
CHIJ had our own Don't Forget The Lyrics!
It was really fun. All the songs were damn nice. Check Yes Juliet, Crush, Everything, I Lay My Love On You, Disturbia,
All damn nice :D
Amanda went up like 4 times. Her voice is so nice :)
There she is! Amanda! :)
Leticia.
Mariam got a bit bored. Eh hehehe.
Yuh then we had this IJ Fiesta played by the band, it was actually pretty nice,
But the only words I could hear was "IJ Fiesta, what are you waiting for?" But I like the tune :D
Yeah, we were dismissed to go start IJ Fiesta.
Couldn't wait to leave school. The waffle dogs were nice :) But the hot one burnt my tongue.
Leticia spent all her tickets on food! Yeah. After food-hunting, we were all feeling damn sian.
I didn't wanna play any of the games cos I was of no mood, so we went to the primary school gallery steps and slept on our bags. It was so nice to sleep there, I didn't wanna leave.
Janelle didnt sleep cos she wanted to take the unglam shots of us.
Marissa.
Mithra.
Yuh. Then we started to get hungry and thirsty.
Cheryl and Amanda came along, and they bought drinks for us.
It was the same frappacino from last year, I remember Joanne asking me to buy it );
Janelle started fooling around with her phone camera and the negative effects on meeee.
I guess blue turns to orange in negative pictures.
Gaha another one.
Mithra and Leticia.
Zomg was Mithra sneezing or something?
I got darker just by sleeping in the sun X:
Hehe Mariam.
Then I received a call from Shane saying he's in our school with his SASS friends.
THEN HE SAID HARIS WAS HERE AND I WAS LIKE WTFFFF?!
Then he started saying I had to go talk to Haris and intro whatever. But come on man, I just said he's hot. Alamakk.
Yeah.
He came, and embarrassed the shit outta me by shouting damn loudly "EH MARISSA HARIS IS HERE!" and then pointed at Haris. I had no where to hide my face man.
All of the guys tapered their SA uniform pants. ;O
Then walked around with Mithra, SAW IGGY AND JAKE.
Then bumped into Mariam and we were like "EHHH IGGY IS THERE!"
Then she said "WHERE?! WHERE?!" Then after that she said "Forget it , I don't want to see I don't want to see I don't want to see" but she was still looking around for him. Super funny lah.
Shane stood around like some idiot, probably still thinking of ways to embarrass me :D HAHA.
Then I saw Fransiscus and etc come into school. All walk like wanna fight, haha! :O
Had a lot of trouble directing Fransiscus to where I was, cos he's a bit cockeyed I suppose. HAHAAA.
Yeah but finally he saw us, and I gave him $8 worth of tickets.
Cheryl was like shouting and shouting at him and he pretended he couldn't hear her so he started looking up at the ceiling, and when he did, Cheryl threw a piece of tissue paper at his face! Haha.
Saw lots of RC people. Timchoo, Ryan, Dwayne (outside school), so many many :]
Its like RC and IJ are conjoined seperated twins! :D
I got pretty pissed after that.
I wanted to get out of school ASAP, cos I couldn't stand the freaking VIEW.
So yuhp, left school with Leticia, Cheryl and Mithra.
Saw Jeremy at the school gates, walked out ASAP, and super fast.
This time, I didn't have to worry about going to the interchange and seeing things I didn't wanna see, so my eyes didn't have to dart left and right to check for people :D Went home alone.
Came back, bathed.
Drank a 1.4kg bottle of Ice Apple Tea at one go. I needed fluid! :O
Slept. (JERRY CALLED ME AND MY STUPID RINGTONE BLASTED IN MY EARS AND GAVE ME A SEVERE HEART ATTACK, its a MIRACLE I'm actually alive now)
Woke up. Having tuition in 10 minutes. Adios.
xxx.
Marissa ):
I love the lyrics to the song Unbeautiful by Lesley Roy.
It never gets old to me. I guess its cos of the lyrics )':
Read it and weep. Like I always do.
Don't hang up.
Can we talk?
So confused
It's like im lost.
What went wrong?
what made you go?
Don't pretend you don't know
This is me
Im unchangeable
When did we
Fall apart?
Or did you lie
From the start?
When you said
Its only you
I was blind
Such a fool
Thinking we
Were unbreakable
It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful.
Ive been told
Whats done is done
To let it go
And carry on
And deep inside
I know that's true
Im stuck in time
Im stuck on you
We were still untouchable
It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more.
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful
Wake up, wake up, wake up
Cuz im only dreaming
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my head now
Because we're much better
All together
Can't let go.
It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful
It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful
Make me unbeautiful