Trying to turn around on a one way street,
I can't give you what you want & its killing me,
I'm starting to see,
Maybe we're not meant to be.
Don't you just love that picture of Randy? He's totally gay :] Shhhh. I did not say that.
Met Leticia and Mithra really early this morning downstairs my house at the void deck.
We talked awhile about the happenings after OCH, and we all got pretty freaked out. Yuh ):
Bussed to J8. Had a really unexpected phonecall and I almost forgot how to answer a call cos I had a short panic attack. I was like "Ohshit, the persons calling me, howhowhow!" Hahaha wth -.-
Walked around, Leticia bought $61 worth of clothes! :D
Mithra and I didn't buy anything. Oh yeah, I just realised RI people love to wear their school clothing out of school. Even when they have no school on that day. Hehehe :]
OHHHHHHH there's this really really hot SASS guy, sec 4 normal acad, HAHA. Zomg ;O Whatever.
Yeah, then we taxi-ed to Mithra's house.
Ate Uno Western Food, I got chicken chop! :D It was really yummy. And fatty ]:
Hung around the house for awhile, then taxi-ed to MY house. AIRCON! AWESOME :)
Yeah, played com, slept, talk cock, sing song, watched TV, studied (?!)
Then went off lor.
Had conference call with Leticia, Randy, Bangar, Nicholas. HAHA, couldnt hear a THING, it was so noisy );
Whaaaaat.
Oh yeah I've got a video to let ya'll watch.
MUST-WATCH! SUPER FUNNY K!
Mithra : "Oh my God you're blending against the pillar."
Mithra : "I and Khairul were disturbing that you two were very compatible OH MY GOD get the camera out of my face!"
Mithra : "I'm not Singh! I'm Indian!"
Randy : "I'm Indian too!"
Mithra : "Oh my God you're fucking chinese!"
Randy : "I'm not fucking Chinese I'm fucking Eurasian."
Randy : "CHIJ what, ah? St Khrishna?"
Mithra : "Ms Khrishna is like, walking temple you know."
Mithra : "You both can be walking Little India."
Randy : "I kena molested in Little India, you know."
HAHAHAHAHA THEY'RE SUPER HILARIOUS PEOPLE OKAY! :D
Yeah, I think I'm gonna sleep soon. I'm really tired, and I'm still scared ):
But tonight, I'm sleeping ALONE. Thank you.
xoxo.
Marissa.