Where are you, and I'm so sorry,CHURCH IS AWESOME! (: Who loves church say aye! AYE!
I cannot sleep I cannot dream tonight
I need somebody and always
This sick strange darkness comes creeping.
I slept at like 2am last night/morning, cos I was on the phone.
OH OH and I broke my own longest-time-on-the-phone record, last night I was on the phone for 8hours! :D
K yeah.
Went for catechism class. Assembly was boring. Uggghhh.
Daryl's hair looked super nice today! Very brown and his fringe has grown pretty long. But after cat class, he said he was gonna cut it already, so I was like AWWWW D;
We didn't sit still in class for the entire lesson today. WE HAD AN EXCURSION! :D
Seb brought us into the main church hall and we had to look around for things that you would not find in a Christian Church. Almost everything in the church hall was absent in a Christian Church.
- The Tabernacle
- The pews (Sam wrote "The Kneeling Thingy")
- The Altar Servers (Sam wrote "Author Boys")
- The Confessional Room.
- The Adoration Room.
- Holy Water.
- Jesus on the cross.
- The priest (They have pastors and leaders only. Didn't know that.)
- Hymns (They only have P&W!)
- Picture of the Last Supper.
- Statues of Mother Mary/Jesus/Holy Trinity. (They have 0 statues!)
- Different Bible (They have fewer chapters.)
- Communion hosts.
- Relic in the Altar Table.
- Sign Of The Cross (They don't do that)
- Wardens for Donations.
And the rest, I can't remember. AND DARYL CAN'T REMEMBER TOO. Hahaha whaaaaat :O
It was kinda cool. I worked with Sam, Christine and Daryllll :D Super funny. Samantha actually wrote that you won't find Marissa Belle Kueek, Christine Lee, Samantha Sim, Daryl Cheng, Shane Lim and Edward Chay in a Christian Church. HAHAH you won't find the awesomest catechism class clique duhhh ;D
Yeahp, had a long talk from Seb about the above points. It was rather interesting.
DARYL FREAKED OUT TODAY! HAHAHAHA.
Cos Christine said the company Seb worked in sounded gay. Then Seb went to Daryl and he was like holding his shoulder and said "But I do have my favourites..." In a creepy way. And Daryl was like "AHHH!" and he huddled up with his bag on the chair with Shane and I laughing at him like crazy. Hahahah :D
Stupid Daniel was SMSing me in class. I got kinda annoyed );
After class, met Bangar, John, AloyK, Gerard, Daryl, Shane, Edward and Christine downstairs.
Bangar and Moses had a quarrel. And the way Bangar says "taiji" is super funny. AloyK said they were shouting damn loudly and seriously at each other after class. Sounded kinda scary, thank God I wasn't there, I would've panicked.
Then Bangar, John, Sam, Chris, Shane and I went to Mac's to grab a bite. Met Dominic there.
Made a hell lot of noise cos Bangar talks really loudly, and he keeps making us laugh. So yah haha.
Went back to church, slacked at Grotto with Dwayne, John, Chris and Sam.
Took random photos cos I was really bored.
I love Dwayne! :D Con 2 Camp buddyyyy.
I love John! He's so unglam in this photo :)
I love Samantha! Or as Kevin Rudolf would say, SAM-AN-THAAA.
I love Christine! Laughing Buddy & Bitchface!
Christine loves me so she took this unglam picture. My fringe looks so short here );
Yeah. Sat in the hot sun with a lizard above my head. HAHA. Wth Christine -.-
Then went for CLVC Prac. Shaun didn't save me ): He put David next to me AGAIN. Lalala! Jessa didn't come, but thank God I brought all my scores today, so I didn't need anything from her.
Yuppp then went upstairs earlier for mass :D
Mass was hilarious. I was damn squashed in the loft.
Fel and I were laughing from the start of mass about Aloy's hair cos it was very short now. I said Fel must've cut it that's why it turned out so jialat and then she whacked me. HAHA whaaat.
Bangar served again. I started laughing when he came up for communion then he started laughing too and I could even see the torch shaking when he came up the stairs.
During offertory Father Loiseau scolded Gabriel about something but I have no idea what it was for.
After mass, met Bangar, John and Sam again. AGAIN, for like the 3rd time today.
Then talked to Jerry. I might consider selling him my IJ Fiesta tickets since he's going for it and I'm not, and he said he's NEVER stepping into another Candy House this year again. (He kept saying "this year" as "this week".)
And he was like "Eh you're really shorttt!" I was like "Shutup man!" Then he said "Ehhh, bestfriend!"
Walked out with Bangar and parents. Went off to Thompson. Ate dinner came home.
Me : Eee my hair so gross got some long some short.
Daryl : My toes got some small some big.
AHAHAHA cos he tore his toe ligament and it really hurt today. He was limping round church.
And I finished typing out my composition to him on MSN and he was like WOAHHH! when he saw it.
And zomg, Fionn thinks Daryl is cute! :B
Awesome.
I have a cute bestie.
And I just took another illegal screenshot of him :)
He was reading my awesome compo.
HAHAHA he's talking about Strip Poker now.
I'm really bored now.
xoxo.
Marissa :D
I could go across the world
And see everything, and never be satisfied,
If I couldn't see those eyes.