I'll be there someday, I can go the distance.
I will find my way if I can be strong,
I know every mile will be worth my while.
When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong.
Today pretty much sucked. Seriously. And its a SATURDAY. Saturdays are supposed to rock.
K, it was all the stupid Parent-Teacher Meeting's fault, zomfgx. );
Ms K complained so much shit to the HOD of English. She said my friends were bad influence, I was mixing with the wrong company, etc etc, I talk too much in class & don't pay attention, whatever.
SO FROM NOW ON, since she's mad with me for talking in class, I shall SLEEP in class. Yes, that's what I'm gonna do. That will show Ms K, does she prefer me to be blocked out completely, or talk?
See how she likes that.
My class position is 17/28, wtf. :O
Was in a super bad mood after PTM. My mum was giving me shit and I just felt like slapping her. She got mad over nothing, shouted at me in public, yeah might as well whip me with a belt.
Went for the LAST CATECHISM CLASS OF THE TERM in a damn bad mood. AND in my school uni -.-
SUPER. I was swearing and cursing damn loudly at Shane and Christine outside the classroom.
When Angie finally got the key, I was over the moon. Gosh. Aircon at last.
Shane's so mean! He kept laughing and laughing at Edward's hair cos its really short now. Christine thought he was about to go NS but he's like 15. Exactly one day older than me :)
Felt wierd wearing my school uni to church for class and stuff.
Class was actually quite boring. Until the eating started. HAHA. Sam made brownies and we had French Ice Cream (I don't see a difference in what kind of nation the ice cream is from actually. Then what is Singapore Ice Cream? The $1 kind by Orchard Road?)
Daryl had like 2 servings I think? And still doesn't get fat.
Shane and Christine took photos.
Christine and my handphone wallpapers! :D
Shane's damn cool "WHAT THE HELL" hat :D
AHH this unglam one was all thanks to Shane.
Anyway. Didn't eat much cos the brownie was super hard and I felt like the plastic spoon was gonna break. Haha but it didn't luh. Haha.
Yup. Sad sad, it was the last cat class for the term ): Damn sad!
After class, scooted off to eat with Daryl and Sam.
OH OH before that, everyone had a good laugh at the RCCL board (Believe me, it can brighten up even the darkest days. I swear. HAHAHAHAHA. Thinking about it is making me smile and Fransiscus thinks I'm mad for smiling to myself now.)
Went to Burger King to eat. Daryl MUST get fat I don't care. Muhaha.
Stole a lot of his coke. Oh shit I actually typed 'cock'. Wtf.
Went back for CLVC Prac. Met Stephy Stephyyy. (:
Prac was pretty much boring.
I FELT SO WIERD WEARING ROBES TODAY, cos I wasn't wearing jeans, only my uniform, so I felt the robes touching my legs and I felt damn naked! HAHAHA.
Fel and I had a wonderful time laughing during mass. Homily was damn awesome. :D
We were laughing and laughing so badly in the loft until I started tearing :O
Communion was damn funny. The warden was like 'searching' for Felicia's host cos he was digging and digging for one particular host to give to her.
OH OH JOSHUA DID TORCH TODAY! Everyone was congratulating him for finally becoming a 'true altar server' after mass. Super cuteee :B Then he came and hugged me :D
Peacehugged Cheryl, Fransiscus, Natalie and etc. :D
Went to J8 with my parents. Had a long lecture about my exam results in the car, I felt so sian so I plugged in my iPod. Blasted the music damn loud.
Wanted to block myself from their world. I hate my parents ttm.
Came home. I FEEL DAMN SICK OF LIFE.
xxx
Marissa.
Daryl was looking through my phone and I bent over his shoulder to check if he was reading my messages or doing whatever.
Shane : Don't worry Marissa he won't go too deep in.
Christine : OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG.
Sebastian : *Starts laughing till tears come out of his eyes*
Marissa : *Laughs till class ends*
The struggles I'm facing,
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No, I'm not breaking.