I'm in the room
Its a typical Tuesday night
I'm listening to the kinda music she doesn't like,
And she'll never know your story like I do.
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift. Super sweet song!
HAPPY FOUNDERS DAY TO ALL IJ GIRLS! :D
I had a wierd dream about Fransiscus! I think its ridiculously funny. I think I dreamt of him cos he was the last person that I saw (besides my mum) before I went to sleep. Hahaha, super funny man.
Met Mithra and Mariam @ Metal table. Leticia overslept so she didn't come to school.
I swear, Mithra is one of the MOST DISRESPECTFUL friends of mine towards the Catholic Mass.
Last time when we went to the chapel, she was playing her screamo songs out loud and when I told her to switch it off, she was like "But its not satanic music!" That's not really the point, its cos you're in a chapel, a place of worship, hello?
Then today during Founders Day Mass she kept talking and making noise and playing with Roobini. Gosh.
Seriously if she was Bangar or something, I would've slapped her. HAHA. Mithra stop it man! D:
Tomorrow, my mum has to go see the H.O.D of English. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY, since I got #2 in class, goshh, I hope they don't transfer me to Express English, I'll just die with Joteo man.
After mass, went out with Christine to Town! :D Our long awaited date, woman!
Bussed there. The walk to the bus stop was horrendous. The weather was killing me ttm.
Dropped off at Far East, ate KFC for lunch. OHDAMNTHEFATS! ):
But I guess it was worth it. I haven't eaten KFC for ages and eons. Didn't see Paul this time (:
Supposed to meet the ASSLOBANG Randy but I didn't want to.
Christine! LOVEYOUBITCH!
OKAY THIS PICTURE FREAKED ME OUT TO THE MAX. WTF HAPPENED TO MY HAIR COLOUR?! I swear, no edits in this picture, and neither did I dye my hair. I screamed my ass off when I saw this pic. FUCKING AHLIAN! ):
Yup. Then we walked around in Far East.
Christine wanted to shop! She had quite a lot of money today. Hehehe. AND YET, she didn't treat me. JOKING :D
Brought her to Osmose cos she said she likes my mums clothes. Haha.
Then walked over to Plink to check if Uncle Desmond was there but he wasn't.
Went into random accessory shops w her (:
TEEHEEE. Christine fails at holding the camera :D
Then we walked over to Cineleisure cos we wanted to take our long awaited neoprints!
Saw a lot of SAJC people, and I can't help but say I LOVE THE UNIFORM. Even though I don't wanna go to a JC in future, (cos I'm sick of wearing uniforms to school) I still think SA's uni is super nice :D
OH OH I SWEAR THE TOILET SIGNS IN CINE ARE SUPER CUTEEEEEE!
LOOK! Its from the theme of my all-time favourite movie, CORPSE BRIDE! I think its really cute cos Victor is pointing to the Gents and Emily is pointing to the Ladies. SUPER CUTE. I love Corpse Bride! :B
I went CRAZY over it so I HAD to take a picture :)
CHRISTINE TOO! :)
Awesome.
Then we walked into More Than Words and I FOUND THIS SUPER CUTE DOMOKUN TOY,
Only $11.90, cos it was on sale! So I was like, omg, die die must buyyy.
I was happy with my purchase! (The lady asked me if I wanted my 10c change, and I said dont need, then when we walked out of the shop, Christine was like "Eh I need the coin for bus fare later leh!" Then I was like "So now you wanna go back and ask?" Then she said "Aiya I think don't want la wait the aunty think why 10c we also want, like so cheapo.")
Went over to New Urban Male and I saw this tee that was super nice! It said "I (L) S_X!" (Actually the missing letter is "I" cos New Urban Male turns 6 this year. Haha, gotcha!
BUT IT COST A FREAKING $60! For no apparent reason, after Christine and I saw the pricetag, we started going damn high and laughing and laughing at everything and all the guys in the shop thought we were mad.
After that, went to the Neoprints shop!
Christine with Domo!
Me with Domo!
BAHA!
Oh yeah and I think I'm really really slow, cos I didn't know that you could use Infrared from your phone to the Neoprint Machine and they'll send the pictures to your phone.
Haha but my phone didn't have infra so Christine used hers and bluetoothed it to me.
This is so cool. It changes by its own. HEHEHE.
I LOVE THIS PICTURE TTM! It looks so awesome! (My current h/p wallpaper)
Actually we took more, but then the machine could only send 2.
There was one damn retarded one, we were supposed to be sitting on the swing and holding the iron bars, and we couldn't find the bars on the screen. So Christine was like holding the air and my hand was out of the picture! SUPER FUNNY! :B
We were screaming a lot in the neoprint machine cos the time was very fast.
And we were screaming A LOT MORE while editing the pictures cos we couldn't find icons and images and we were partially out of time. Lucky the aunty never scold us :)
Then we cut the pictures up and we were HAPPY! :D
Walked to Wisma. IN THE FLAMING HOT SUN! :O
OMG we saw this super super HOT angmoh skaterboy, he was so hot, the two of us almost fainted. He talked to his friend and he was like "Hey, look into my eye." Then Christine was like "SURE!" Hahahahaha! But of course she didn't say it to him lah, she said it to me. Haha. ZEEEE he reminds me of the guy we met in Italy during Concorso Corale 2008.
Went to Starbucks. I was actually out of money but Christine paid a portion for me. THANKS BITCH!
Saya tak suka whipped cream.
Christine suka whipped cream. Macam berak siol.
WTF IS UP WITH THE MALAY.
Anyway. We had a good long talk! Caught up on so many things.
And for once in her life, Christine actually made sense. I'm joking. She ALWAYS makes sense.
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry again. But of course I had to keep my tears in.
Took random photos.
Christine said this picture looked like Domokun was angry with me ):
Christine's so cute.
Thats my 'pissed-off' face, cos I was telling Christine something really important then suddenly she just started taking random pictures of me. HAHA whut.
Left Starbucks, bussed home. The stupid 105 bus took FOREVER to arrive.
And when it came, it was so freaking crowded. We had to stand all the way back to Bishan/Toapayoh.
Went home, felt super tired, and somehow in the middle of messaging Fransiscus, I fell asleep.
Woke up at 5.30 and Uncle Jason said he was coming at 6.30 and I felt so sian, I partially forgot I had tuition.
TUITION WAS A BORE. It always is! I don't know why I was in such a bad mood during tuition t'day.
Didn't do much. Cos Uncle Jason kept asking me if something was bothering me and I couldn't possibly tell him about the whole story and everything, so I just said it was nothing.
I mean, it is. Isn't it? No, it's not. Its a matter of life and death.
Tuition's over. I have yet to bathe. Ew :/
PARENT TEACHER MEETING TOMORROW, prepare my funeral tyvm.
AND REMEMBER, (the people I told to come to my funeral/wake/serve my funeral mass) you guys better come okay! And make sure NONE of the people I dislike come. Heh or my spiriti will haunt you forevahhhh! D:
I'm bored.
I love the song You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift.
xxx
Marissa.
You're on the phone with your new girlfriend and she's upset
She's going off about something that you said
Cause she doesn't get your humour like I do.