She's touching his chest now,PICTURES FROM YESTERDAY FIRST.
He takes off her dress now,
Let me go.
I just can't look, it's killing me.
Hello Leticia :D
Mithraaaaaaalalalala (:
WE HAD THE WHOLE POOL TO OURSELVES! (:
Leticia's wet assprint :D
Randy doesnt like my camera :)
Leticia and I, SUNTANNING! HAHAHA. The water looks so nice :D
HOMOLOVES FOREVAAHHHH (L)
Leticia's shades so beeeeg. And Janelle's smile is so cute :B
Her SPASTIC smile :)
Randy's constipated face :D
Mithra's 'grateful face'. IN THE GYM! (:
Randy gets high on Vaporub :O
TODAY! (was a total waste of time)
Stupid rain, this morning. Rained so bloody heavily.
Met Shari on bus 59 and we got an umbrella from a primary school girl who had two umbrellas, and now I have no idea in hell how the heck I'm going to return the umbrella to her manzxzxz. Gosh.
But it was really nice of her.
Going to school today was a total freaking waste of time.
What did we do for 3 hours under the sweltering hot sun? Let me tell you what we did.
We SKIPPED.
Yes, with the bloody ropes. Skipping for 3 hours straight on Phase A only, & there are 4 phases in total.
My favourite part was when Mithra and I were the rope holders. HAH, we got to watch the people do.
Shari's super funny. She hesitates when going inwards :D
Mithra injured me so many times.
First, she whipped my neck with the skipping rope. And the rope was like some kind of tube plastic material and it hurt a hell lot!
My neck had a red line and I was screaming like a psycho.
It felt like my flesh had split apart but it didn't, thank you God.
Then she knocked/jammed/smashed/slammed her elbow into/onto/at my head while I was writing on the floor and it hurt a hell lot too, cos she had no idea I was just behind her.
One fine day she's gonna push me off the road and get me knocked down by a bus like the underwear guy. THEN, I'll make sure she pays my hospital bills. HAHAHA!
OH OH recess was the bomb!
Cos a large group of us were eating illegally outside the general office, happily eating and talking.
Suddenly we heard Joteo say "WHY ARE YOU MAKING SO MUCH NOISE?!" from the other corner, she was talking to other students.
IMMEDIATELY, and I mean IMMEDIATELY,
Everyone grabbed their things and RAN like the wind!
No hesitation whatsoever, no one said a word, when we heard Joteo everyone ran.
IT WAS SO COOOOOOOOL! :B
Today I called Ms Khrishna "Mithra" by accident. Zomfgx, so paiseh X:
I keep watching the Sapradema video, super funny.
Sapradefuck! (:
I LOVE THE SUPERGILAS. They're awesome (L)
Lalalala. I love Mr Brightside :)
xoxo.
Marissa.
When you're sitting there, its hard for me to look away.