Guess this means you're sorry,I'M SO TIREDDDDDD! ): But oh well, I still feel like blogging (:
You're standing at my door.
Guess this means you take back
All you've said before.
ZOMFGX POA and Social Studies Exam tomorrow, I'm gonna get ZERO for POA, I swear! D:
K, had maths tuition this morning. SUPER boring please ):
Then went to church to meet Liza. Went there and saw Sammy, and she wanted to study with us too.
So yeah, after much difficulty, we got the keys to St Mary's room.
Studied POA (but I still don't get a shit out of it) and a bit of Social Studies.
THEN, two guys came into the room and chased us out cos they had some session there at 5pm.
So we were super super siannnnn, and we wanted to get another room,
But the secretary said that ALL youths were supposed to be in St Francis, BUT IT WAS SO CROWDED.
I was like, zomg, no waaaaay in hell.
SO, we settled in the grotto.
Then Randy arrived, wearing the Fedora Hat he asked me to help him buy! (:
I was like, so honoured. (JOKING!)
He looked really really funny! Some Jason Mraz-wannabe, CANNOT make it! HAHAH :D
HEEEEE. Sam and Liza took pictures. Random random pictures :)
EH HAHAHA RANDY!
Liza unglam mama.
Listening to a bitchy recording. HEHEHE.
Randy using my journal as a shield.
What the hell is this man?
Eh hello Randz.
RANDY YOUR BLOODY HAAAAAAAT! ):
HAHA RANDY IS CAMERA-SHYYYY!
Whut.
K, after we finished studying, we went up for mass.
Sam left us cos she was wearing school shorts and IJ Fiesta t-shirt.
We sat at the extreme right.
RANDY WAS SO ANNOYING DURING MASS I SWEAR!
He accidentally burped too loudly during a hymn. It was so embarrassing.
Then he keeps knocking into me and I will knock into Liza so its like a chain reaction. Lol.
Liza took a LOT of pictures of Randy and me during mass, but I can't upload it cos my USB cable is cockedup.
ZOMG then during communion, I FREAKING DROPPED THE HOST!
It was sooooo embarrassing! Then I was gonna say "Shit" but then I was next to the altar,
So I mumbled "Shhhhhhiiii....."
It was so embarrassing I sumpah man! Then Randy & Liza kept laughing at me );
After mass, went off to J8 to get Liza's converse shoes and Randy's haircut.
Met Bangar outside church and Randy started insulting him again.
So he kena whacked and chased all over church and even OUTSIDE of church again. Hehe.
Then then then, we took 56 to J8.
Went to Converse to get Liza's shoes, but she didn't have enough money.
Then went to Royal Sporting House and Randy wanted to try on the girl's flats -.-
Randy went to search for a hairdresser shop.
Found it.
Before.
After.
Hahaha then went to Pastamania for dinner with my mudder.
Ate Pizza, and Randy was BROKE again so he didn't eat.
HE AND LIZA PLAYED THE ICE CUBE GAME!
SUPER HILARIOUS, both of them had the extremely-constipated face.
Randy was being a total monkey I swear.
JUMPING UP AND DOWN LIKE SOME IDIOT LAH. Embarrass all of us only.
Left quite late, at 9.30.
Then Liza and Randy went to take their own busses, my mum and I headed home.
K this was a really rushed post.
Bye.
Marissa