All day staring at the ceiling
Making friends with shadows on my wall.
All night hearing voices telling me that
I should get some sleep cos tomorrow might be good for something.
Came home pretty late last night, around 10.30pm.
I met John at the void deck of my house, after running all the way to block 170 in like, 5 minutes? I was panting like crazy cos I really sped up at the slopes and thank God I didn't lose my footing or something (:
It was around 7.30pm.
Talked with John for awhile, then went upstairs to get my dinner in a box and brought it down along with a 1.5litre bottle of F&N Grape for the two of us to share, hahaha.
Talked and crapped and laughed a lot. Saw Alessandra! :D
Then we called Dwayne down (: He rode his bike over. HAHA. Funny story.
He was trying to do all sorts of stunts with the bike. It looked pretty new. He was riding it up and down the entire void deck so many times and despite me telling him that there were CCTV cameras all over (there were), he still continued riding.
Then he kept telling me to try, but I didn't want to. :D
He rode down this whole flight of steps, it was so hilarious, he looked like he was bouncing up and down on the bike.
Then he broke the bike bell off. Actually John did it cos Dwayne had no idea how to do it.
Then after breaking it, he threw it right across the void deck and it landed with a clunk. Hahaha.
Oh yeah, John is so dumb. He didn't cap the F&N bottle, then he just banged it onto the table and all the grape juice fell out and landed on Dwayne and my phones! I was screaming like crazy. Stupid John :P
HAHA @ John's face.
Don't you think Dwayne and my house keys look alike? John wouldn't believe it was the key to a house door, he kept insisting it was a key for a padlock until Dwayne came and told him. Hahahaha (:
Dwayne, John and my gate-keys. Don't they look alike too? :O
Yeah then Dwayne wanted to go to 711 to get bread. He sped off with the bike and left John and I behind.
Then I told John "Haha, I bet he's already at 711 la." Cos he rode the bike damn fast. Then I heard the sound of bike chains behind me and I turned around and Dwayne somehow ended up behind us again -.- Heh.
Went to buy bread with him.
John went home by a cab and Dwayne and I went back to the void deck.
Talked and talked and talked and talked until 10.30pm. That was like almost 1.5 hours. Haha.
His stories are all really funny! And he keeps complaining that his fringe has a 'lobang'. But it doesn't. Don't know why he keeps saying it does. Hahaha.
Went home. I was in a really bad mood the rest of the night. I was on the phone with AloyK and ranting so much.
Something totally pissed me off manxzxz. TO THE MAXXX. Didn't have anymore tears to cry, so I just screamed a lot ):
Annoying uh.
I shall blog later tonight again.
xxx
Marissa
P/S I had a reallllllll awesome dream yesterday night. It was the best dream I've had in a million years! (: But then, I woke up to my disappointment to find it was only a dream. Man, I'd do ANYTHING for that dream to come true ):
They risk relations for friendships.
They've lost so many friends just for that unreasonable cause.
They don't even care
That heartless pair.
1. Grab Your Phone.
Oh, sure.
2. What is the 3rd picture of in your phone?
Chocolate Fondue mountain at Shangri-La Hotel Restaurant!
3. What's your ringtone?
Candy From A Stranger - Britney Spears ft Laze Royal.
4. Who's the 1st person that comes up under M?
Magdalen Low. HAHAHA, woah.
5. Who's the last person you called?
John Valentine Teh! (:
6. Who was your last missed call from?
Sam Sim.
7. Who's the 1st person who comes up under C?
Carmen, as in Fel and Aloy's cousin.
8. Who's your speed dial number 2?
Felly Felly Wong Wong! Love her.
9. What does 3rd text in ur inbox say?
'Congrats, his name IS Dominic Cooper. Harhar. He's 31.' By Adeline! :O
10. Who was your last received call from?
Ryan Almodiel.
11. What does your 2nd sentbox text say?
'I'm with Dwayne now.' To my mum cos she asked me who was at the void deck with me yesterday night. That was AFTER John left. Haha.
12. How many messages are currently in your inbox?
160. I delete a lot.
13. What is the wallpaper?
Nicole, Joshua and me in the GIRLS dressing room.
14. Who's speed dial number 1?
Voicemail. Isn't it supposed to be standard?
15. Who is the 15th message from in your inbox?
FELICIA WONG AGAIN! Hahaha.
16. Who's the 1st person who comes up under B?
Bangar!
17. How many bars of signal do you currently have?
6.
18. What network are you on?
Starhub
19. Name every person you have a message from in your inbox.
(Starting from the bottom) Fransiscus, Randy, AloyW, Dom Tan, Stephanie Anthony, Stefanie Yap, Bangar, Iggy, Benedict, Daniel Julian, Felicia (: , John Valentine, GRACIA!, Michelle, Leticia, Christine, Daryl, Bryan Cheong, Ryan Almodiel, Nicolette, Fei, Adeline, Amanda, Nat Sayson and Waimun. Woah thats quite a lot.
20. What does your 6th text message in your inbox say?
"Hello I am a thief. I am here to steal your heart." by Waimun -.- He's so lame.
21. Who is the first person in your contacts?
Adam Sultan! For eternity.
22. Who is the last name in your contacts?
Zuriel the Zookeeper (Uh.)
23. What does the last text in your inbox say?
"Hahaha who knows? Btw I saw a girl just now, dressing disgustingly like an auntie, carrying an ugly converse bag, gossiping! Guess who is that?!" By Fransiscus. HAHA so funny.
24. What is your screensaver?
Don't have one. Surprisingly LG phones can't set screensavers ):
25. What is your balance?
What balance?
26. Who's the last person under H?
Homohusband (aka Leticia)
27. Whats your blue tooth name?
MARSA4PREZXZX (thanks to Tyn.)
28. How many numbers are in your phone?
278.
29. Could you live without it?
I don't think so. I love my phone.
30. Who is the first person under D?
Daniel Julian. The guy who always bullies me ):
31. How many videos are there in your phone?
3. HAHAHA. So pathetic aye.
32. Who's on Speed Dial 4?
Christine (:
33. Does your phone have any accessories?
Yeah, a rainbow strap (:
34. What is your phone model?
LG KS360.
35. How many drafts do you have?
2. All self-notes for me to FORGET. FORGET and FORGET.