Seconds, hours, so many days,No Boundaries by Adam Lambert = THE AWESOMEST. Too bad it can't be my blogsong cos the bloody Mixpod web doesn't have a good sound quality track. Ugh, so annoying.
You know what you want but how long can you wait?
Every moment lasts forever
When you feel you've lost your way.
K, anyway, went for the Charismatic Mass last night with Sam, Shane, Sebastian, Tiff, Mon and Angie! :D (Angie went to the RCCL board and looked at the pictures and she was like staring at the same picture and everyone started laughing and laughing. K fine it was mostly me who laughed like a banshee.)
At first I was pretty freaked out cos I didn't wanna get possessed or anything. And I completely forgot about the time so I left my house in shorts, a tank top and a jacket -.- Inappropriate church dressing but whatevs.
It was actually pretty okay. I sat with Mon and Sam and Shane was behind me.
I was messaging Ryan and I was telling him the list of buses I could take home. So I was typing "153, 159, 105, 155..." Then I was thinking of the other bus numbers when suddenly Shane's head appeared at my shoulder and he was like "28!"
I was like "OMG SHANE?!" I had no freaking clue he was watching me message :x
Shane and Sam had to do offertory. It was super cute, cos Shane was taller than everyone else there. And Sam looked so nervous when she carried the thingy to the altar.
The priest was super funny. Some angmoh guy. Father Tim something. :D But I couldn't exactly hear his jokes cos of the horrible reverb and his strong accent. But a lot of people were laughing so I assume he's funny :x
OH YAH and people starting speaking in tongues!
I was totally freaked out
It was amazing that EVERYONE could speak tongues and all of the younger ones like us at the back were standing like statues with open mouths, NOT speaking tongues.
See! That's how POWERFUL God is! :D
After that, Seb treated us all to Macdonald's ice cream! Sam and I got a chocolate sundae! :D
Then Shane started taking unglam pictures of me again ): I have no intention of posting it here cos it's ALREADY ON THE WEB ON FACEBOOK FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE. Hahaha asshole!
We ate and talked about cabbages and all that crap. Super funny luh. Shane has a whole lot of crap in his phone.
OH YAAH OMG THEN HE CALLED HARIS and made me talk to him! I was like zomfgx. I took the phone and I was like "H..helllooo?" Then Haris said "Hello." Then I was damn scared so I said "Uhh okay hold on ah." Then I passed the phone like a hot potato back to Shane. Walau! First it was IJ Fiesta, now its handphone calls! HAHAHAH.
Went home with them. Had a slow walk to bus stop. Shane kept making me wear his hat :D
Took bus home with Angie :D Got home, GOT SCOLDED, for being home at 10.30 -.- Then ate dinner.
Slept at like 2am +++. Hehehe.
I've got choir elections at 2pm later! SO EXCITING YET SCARY! I don't wanna be in the comm please (:
Then mass for me! :B Long time, I miss weekday masses :D
xxx
Marissa.
THERE ARE NO BOUNDARIES! I'll blog again later so check my blog tonight :D
EDIT.
Just got back from mass. Choir Elections were okay (: I kinda thank God I didn't get any comm position! I mean, I was nominated for SL and everything, but Nat got the place! :D YAY NAT!
Overall, there were a few ups and downs. Hillary & Mel, chill! Don't cry anymore :D
I cannot believe what Fei did for Amanda during the voting. It was quite hilarious that Fei was pretty clueless about everything. And I mean EVERYTHIIIING hahaha.
After choir, went for mass with Sam. AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, she was on time for mass.
Talked to Andre a bit before mass. Super funny la, he's in the same class as Samira! (:
Went for mass.
TURNS OUT, it was a FUNERAL mass at the same time. To be honest, I was actually kinda freaked out with the presence of the coffin and everything being in the church.
Total screw-up at the start of mass, I tell youuu. I couldn't help but laugh (:
Saw Ms Michelle Tan! (L) Whoo! Nice hair, person, from the view from where I sat :D HEHE.
I almost fainted during mass. Sam was like fanning me to prevent me from having a concussion.
After mass, saw Jerry and Christopher. Walked off.
Then when I walked out of the church gates Jerry called me and he was like "Eh Marissa call yourself my bestfriend ah, I say hello to you just now you never say hello back!" Then the usual blur me said "Huh? You did? I didn't hear leh!" Then he was like "Nevermind nevermind, you don't want to talk to me, nevermind nevermind." Then I said "Eh sorry la! I didn't see you talking to me!" Then he kept going "Nevermind nevermind." Then at the background I could hear Christopher going "HIIIIII MARISSAAA!"
Went to 711 and the bubbletea shop with Sam.
Then walked to interchange and took 238 home with her too. I LEFT MY iPOD IN NAT'S BAG! ): I had no music all the way home and I felt like dying cos I was so bored ):
Oh oh, the bus number plate we boarded was SBS 8088X ): That bus brings back damn a lot of memories uh. And what a coincidence that I boarded it right after mass aye );
Anw. Came home, eating dinner.
GOT A FULL DAY IN SCHOOL TOMORROW! 7.45am-5.30pm, then going for mass again (:
I feel so lazzzzy to have training. I don't feel like running tomorrow ):
NEW COMMITEE TAKING OVER TOMORROW, YAYNESS! :)
xxx
Marissa.
C'est la vie. Life sucks fml fml fml. FML!