If we could start anew,
I wouldn't hesitate.
I'd gladly take you back,
And tempt the hands of fate.
Mannn I'm so exhausted! It's been a long day and I slept at 4am last night/this morning.
Went to church to wait for Randz With The NO-MORE Bangz supposedly at 1.30, but he came at 2.30pm, the usual.
So I crapped with Joshua, Ryan, Joshua, Benjamin, Dominic and some other small small server guys. They're all damn cute. Gabriel and Bangar were like chasing each other all around church.
Ignatius fell TWICE at one go! Super cute :D
Bangar accompanied me to wait for Randy but he left at 2 cos he had to go for soccer training.
So I had a serious heart-to-heart talk with Benjamin Heng, he has so many things to say about other servers! He's really funny and the way he speaks like a gangster really cracks me up!
It was a really nice talk I had with him! We had so many things to share :D Haha.
Then he left and I met Randy. I went to sit at the little benches in the middle of toa payoh central, and suddenly Jerry, Colin and Ashton started shouting from above me, and I saw them standing at the LAN place. They were like "MARISSA WHY SO EMO!? SIT THERE ALONE." Then I was like "Waiting for friend!"
Then Randy finally arrived, I could spot him from his lime green earphones a mile away.
Went back into church to wait for the people to get back from Con 2 Camp.
Saw Naresh and Aloy. This stupid Randy ah, go say to Aloy "Eh Aloy, sexy hair aye!" Lucky Aloy didn't hear, if not it would've been super embarrassing.
John and Sam arrived with all the camp equipment, then all of us went to Eng Wah Cinema and watched Night At The Museum, it was super funny! "I'm thinking... I'm thinking..." HAHAHA.
Stupid Randy! Kept sniffing his vaporub thingy and we eventually passed it to Sam so that he wouldnt get high on it. And when he got it back, there was like popcorn inside the bottle. Gross!
Walked back to church singing I Miss You by Blink 182 :D
Sat in front of the St Francis Room and toook photos. :D
Sam and I. She looks so photogenic!
John emo-ing ):
The back of Randy's head. Believe it or not, he didn't use gel/wax/anything. It just stays there.
Randy : Eh wanna go into church yet anot? Marissa : Uh its only 530.
HAHAHA.
Had a good 10 minute talk with the Mr Bryan Constantine Cheong! :D
Man! I wanted to faint when I found out about the 'very open nowadays' thing. I was like "Are you serious?! No way in hell!" But Bryan just kept saying "Yes, I'm serious!" Gosh.
Get ready to catch me now for I am about to get a concussion.
Went for mass with Randy. Sam and John went somewhere else.
BIG MISTAKE (going for mass with Randy alone). He was sooooo noisy! ):
Could see Christopher looking at me from the corner of his eye at the altar cos we were sitting right next to the altar.
He sings at the top of his voice and will start using his hips to hit my ass. Its amazing that the people behind us didn't tell us to shut up. One fine day, wait and see. :D
Randy kept cursing me to drop the communion again. BUT I DIDN'T! (:
After mass, went to meet my mum at Orchard for dinner.
ATE NYDC! Super super super yummy! I love Elephantcinos. Super awesome with the chocolate rainbow sprinkles, makes the whole drink look really nice.
Went home after that, had a long 105 bus ride.
I'm really tired ):
Have a whole day at school tomorrow AGAIN. Damn sian.
Going for 6pm mass after that :D
xxx
Marissa.